Alone for the weekend

So I gave you guys some music to listen to when you

Y/n pov

I felt my eyes shut while I was in a meeting. All I could hear was Tony and Steve arguing about something. I finally had the strength to get up off my seat and go to my room to clear my head. I went to my room and immediately layed on my bed thinking about some of my feelings I had for two of my teammates, Wanda and Nat.

"Ugh," I said to myself, I wanted to be with both of them but I can't chose who to be with.

I knew that both of them liked me and I liked them back too but if I hurt one of them, then the other one will be hurt and I can't do that.

I layed on my bed and just started to wander in my thought when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

The door opened and Steve came in the room.

"Hi, um, me and the others are going on a mission," Steve said.

"Oh, let me come with you," I said, sitting up on my bed.

"No, um how to say this, it is just a mission for us because we know who this person is and you and 2 other of our teammates have to stay here because they don't know who this person is," Steve said.

I looked at him and then layed back down on my bed, "Fine, it's a good thing either way because I'm lazy,"

Steve scuffed. "Ok, well we will also be gone for about a few weeks so see you soon,"

I turned my head and watched Steve leave my room. Once the door shut I got up and looked out my window seeing the team leave in one of the jets and then it left.

Once they left on the plane then I went towards my door and went to the living room to try to find who was still here and guess what, it was Wanda and Nat.

"So, you guys stayed?" I said and they looked away from their books that they were reading.

"Yeah, wasn't our business to know what happened so we stayed here," Nat said.

I looked at Nat and then at Wanda and I sat down on a chair across from them.

"So what do you guys want to do? We have like 3-4 days of just us." Wanda asked, looking at me and Nat.

"I don't know, we could binge watch some movies," I said and they both agreed.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch right now?" Wanda asked.

(By the way it is around 10 pm)

"How about (You can pick the movie because I don't know what movie to pick)" Nat said and me and Wanda agreed.

Third person pov

You guys were about half way through the movie (and now it is about 11 pm) and you couldn't stop thinking about Wanda and Nat.

"Whatcha thinking about y/n?" Nat asked.

"Nothing," You replied.

Wanda didn't say anything, instead her eyes turned red and she looked at you.

"She's thinking about us," Wanda said and you looked at her with a seriously face.

"Thinking about us how?" Nat asked.

"No, Wanda, stop reading my mind," You said but it was too late, Wanda's eyes were already glowing red and she was looking at you.

"She's thinking about her feeling about us and she is also thinking about scenarios with us that is not so innocent," Wanda said and Nat looked at you.