Sex in the woods

You layed in the woods looking at the stars. You went on a trip to the woods with your two best friends Wanda and Natasha. You have always had a crush on them but you just thought that it was nothing.

your pov

I continued to stare when I heard two women talking and it was getting louder. You looked over to see Wanda and Nat walking over to you. I looked at them with butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey," I said to them with a little wave and they waked back.

"Whacha doing?" Nat asked me.

"Looking at the stars," I responded and Wanda layed next to me.

Nat sat in front of us while we looked at the stars. I'm pretty sure that she was looking at us. Soon I felt a cold feeling on your legs. (You are wearing shorts btw) I looked over at Wanda and she was already looking at me. I'm pretty sure she had that feeling on her legs too. We then both looked at Nat and saw that her hands were on our legs.

"Nat what are you doing?" Wanda asked and Nat just shushed her.

She then took her hands off of our legs and she got up.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," She said to us and me and Wanda were confused.

Nat came back with her hands behind her back. She then grabbed my hands and tied them to a tree that was right behind me. She did the same to Wanda.

After that, Nat then put her hands to the top of our pants and she pulled them down. She then started rubbing our pussies through our underwear and me and Wanda both moaned.

"N-Nat," I studered to say and Nat just smirked at us.

We both moaned louder and then Wanda took off both of our underwear. We were completely bare at the bottom and Nat put one of her fingers in our pussies. Me ans Wanda moaned louder than we did before.

"No cumming unless I say so," Nat said to us.

"Yes Nat," Me and Wanda said at the same time.

Nat then put another finger in us.

"That's not my name," Nat said with a smirk.

"Yes Mommy," Me and Wanda said.

Nat then started to push and pull her fingers in and out of us and me and Wanda were moaning like crazy.

"Nat, I have to cum," I said.

"Me too," Wanda replied moaning.

"Nope, you can't cum yet," She replied.

I just rolled my hips.

"You both can cum now," Nat said and me and Wanda cummed on her fingers.

Nat took her fingers out and put them in her mouth. She then untied us and me and Wanda were sore. She then kissed me and Wanda and all three of us jsut layed there.