Back home

You were coming home from a long mission to go and see your two girlfriends, Wanda and Natasha/Nat. You were gone for like a couple days but that still killed you because you weren't with them.

You got to the Avengers compound and you went to Nat's room so that you can say hi to her but she wasn't there so you went to Wanda's room and they were both there.

"Y/N!!," Wanda called out and stood up and went over to you and hugged you tight.

Nat also got up and went over to you guys and hugged you.

"Guys, I've only been gone for like 3 days, no need to be so clingy," You said, being squeezed by Wanda and Nat.

"I know but we've missed you so much," Nat said and finally her and Wanda stopped hugging you.

"I missed you guys too," You said and separated from the hug.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Wanda asked, sitting down on the bed.

"How about we watch a movie," Nat suggested and you guys both agreed.

(So you guys can pick which movie you guys are watching)

In the middle of the movie,

You guys were watching the movie until Nat started to be sneaky and put her hand in your pants. With the other hand, she put it in Wanda's (Nat was sitting in the middle).

You and Wanda started to chuckle and then you guys started to moan quietly and then loud.

"Nat, we're trying to watch the movie," Wanda said and then Nat took her hands out.

"You guys are no fun," Nat said and then she got an idea.

She got up and blocked the tv screen so you guys couldn't see the movie.

"Nat, can you please move?" You asked and Nat declined.

Nat then started to crawl on the bed and she stopped and she was sitting in between you two. She then grabbed her hands and started to use both of then to crawl up your guys' legs. You and Wanda were enjoying the feeling.

Nat then took off both of your guys' pants and underwear and started to but her fingers in you guys. You guys were obviously moaning and then she took off both of your shirts and bras leaving both you and Wanda naked.

Nat then took off her close leaving her naked and you guys started to kiss one another and I think you can imagine what happened next.

Yes I know this part is short but I will make other parts longer.