The Rider

The voting for picking a dragon is closed stop voting in this chapter. Seriously do you know how many morons keep on giving their votes even though that there's already a chapter saying the voting ended. Actually look at the chapter names before you comment. The same goes for the other voting section in this book.

Choose your Dragon

The change wing.

Changewings are skilled predators and some of the deadliest dragons in the Book of Dragons.
Their camouflaging skills are second to none, allowing them to blend in with rocks, trees, foliage, and even buildings. Additionally, Changewings often change colors based on their moods and surroundings. Instead of fire, they shoot hot, corrosive acid that burns through wood and rocks. They are also extremely agile and fast, even when moving along the ground. Changewings have a social structure similar to a lion pride. The female Changewings do most of the hunting and defense.

 The female Changewings do most of the hunting and defense

The Skrill

One of the most mysterious and feared dragon species in the Book of Dragons, the Skrill is aggressive, powerful, and nearly untrainable.
Skrills do not breathe fire. Instead, they channel lightning down their metallic spines, firing it from their mouths in a shower of destructive blasts. They can also store this electrical power in their bodies an release it later on. Because of this unique firepower, Skrills tend to gravitate towards stormy weather. If you find yourself flying through a thunderstorm, watch out! Skrills are also tough. They can take a lot of damage in battle, and give as good as they get. However, the Skrill has one weakness...it cannot fire its lightning from the water. Force a Skrill into the ocean, and it loses the upper hand.
They can hibernate in icy glaciers for decades at a time, and emerge as fierce as the day they were frozen.

(The story will take my second route if you pick this one)

Valstrax

I know he's from monster Hunter but he can possibly be in this series he'll just have to be smaller than he actually is.

An elder dragon that soars at very high altitudes far from human habitation. Its flaming red wings are often the only visible sign of it, giving rise to its nickname, the Argent Comet. Those wings aren't just for flying, though, and are easily used to stab, rend and blow away its enemies. Occasionally, one can find the scorched shells it has left behind.