Heather Report pt.1

Oh BT dubs the hybrid wins so this is Jetwing now.

_________________________________
(Your POV)

After we told dad the whole story he agreed to let Heather stay. Apparently her village was attacked by pirates but, she managed to get away. So until we can find a safe place for her to stay she'll live on Berk for a while. It was night time and everyone was getting ready to go to sleep, however considering we don't have a guest room or something she'll be sleeping in either mine or Hiccups bed. I told him she can sleep in mine considering unlike his mine had sheep's wool instead of just regular old wood.

"So this is where you'll sleep for the night. Or at least until we find you a home."- Hiccup

"Wow all the stuff is real cool. What's this?"- Heather

"New saddle for toothless. We're trying to get some extra speed so we can stay on top of Astrid and Stormfly. Astrid's very competitive."- Hiccup

"I'll say. Don't you think you're also feeding into the competitive nature bro?"- (y/n)

"Well (y/n) not all of us have dragons that can break the speed of sound with ease."- Hiccup

"......... Guilty as charged."- (y/n)

"Wait you're dragon can break the speed of sound?"- Heather

"More on that later. But, before we go you wouldn't happen to need anything would you? Warm yak milk, extra blanket?"- (y/n)

"No, thank you (y/n)."- Heather

"Don't mention it. Well I'm off to my shack."- (y/n)

"Your sleeping there tonight?"- Hiccup

"Yep, nice and quiet just the way I like it when I sleep."- (y/n)

With that I left my room and went to the front door leaving with Jetwing behind me. Didn't take long for us to get to my shack because it was at the end of The village but at the start of the forest so in between. I walked in and laid on my bed and saw Jetwing laying next to it.

 I walked in and laid on my bed and saw Jetwing laying next to it