A mysterious new sound

(Your POV)

Okay so quick note, so far everything has been kind of okay. Both Ruffnut and Tuffnut have been trying to recruit me into their quote on quote "Best Dragon Crew" or whatever. Fishlegs was welcoming me and wanted to give me a tour, Astrid was seeing if I'd stay. While my own brother was just chuckling at me and the attention I was getting, when he knows for a fact I don't do well in crowds. After a good while everyone went back to doing their usual thing and some of the dragons were trying to play with me specifically Stormfly.

 After a good while everyone went back to doing their usual thing and some of the dragons were trying to play with me specifically Stormfly

"And I thought you said you don't do well with dragons."- Hiccup

"Stormfly is just friendly I guess."- (y/n)

"Oh trust me, when it comes to new people she's not that friendly unless you have food to give her."- Astrid

Stormfly started to nuzzle up to me and playfully bite me. I didn't want to be rude so I just scratched the side of her jaw causing her to purr a bit.

"Guess she likes you. Mr. Dragon whisper."- Astrid

"Think your talking about Hiccup not me."- (y/n)

"Yeah, why don't we see how he does with Hookfang."- Snotlout

"Snotlout leave him alone."- Astrid

"I'm just saying let's see if he's really capable of being here. For all we know Hiccup told him to put something on himself so Stormfly will like him."- Snotlout

"You mean like this?"- (y/n)

Everyone turned around to see I was playing with Hookfang. While everyone was distracted with Snotlout running his mouth, Hookfang came over to me and was just sniffing me. I gave him a little scratch on the nose and I guess he liked it. I honestly don't get what's going on, I mean I never really tried to get close to dragons but, I guess they just like me. Anyway time had passed and they were having a meeting about what they'll be doing today, apparently today their going to an island that's been on their adventure list or something. Everyone had teams, Snotlout and the twins, Hiccup and Fishlegs, and lastly both me and Astrid. He said I'd enjoy flying on Stormfly and it would be better then flying with the twins or Snotlout. A good 20 minutes have passed and we all headed out to the island and split up leaving just me and Astrid.

"So how're you liking it so far?"- Astrid

"What do you mean?"- (y/n)

"Well your flying on the back of a dragon and most people would freak out about how high we are. But, you seem to be having a good time."- Astrid

"Do I? I guess I'm kinda used to toothless flying it's kinda second."- (y/n)

Before I could finish my sentence I heard some kind of weird sound.