Prologue: Every Step Is A Goal

(A/n: Yo! Star here! Welcome back! Good to see some familiar faces! Some new faces I can see, welcome! In this story, I'm going for Semi-canon. As it's mostly canon with a few exceptions, definitely not like the last one. But I hope you enjoy this story and I'll see you all next time!)

A slender boy is seen sleeping with a hand on his stomach and leg out on the side of his bed. A comical sleeping bubble is seen from his nose as soon his alarm goes off. "Hmm...?"

The boy looked at his alarm and rose from his bed, trying to lazily press the snooze button. He then went back to bed and two minutes later, it went off again as the boy fully got up this time and rose from his messy sanctuary. He still wasn't fully awake, that much was obvious. He was a bit above the average height, his messy, unkempt, short jet black hair looked like he just came out from a wind tunnel. He ran his hand through it, to reveal that not all of it was jet black hair. Not at all, there were shades of seafoam green in his hair. His eyes looked tired and flat, to match his fatigued appearance. The boy stretched his arms out, "Yawn...what time is it?"

He found some clothes to wear and he wobbled through his house to see pictures of him, his mother, and his father. He kept walking past till he made it to the bathroom. He placed his clothes on the counter as he fully opened his eyes, revealing the seafoam green eyes. He quickly hopped in, taking a hot shower which fully woke him up. When he stepped out, his mixed hair was slick back with a single black bang in the front of his face. He had a bright smile with his energetic eyes to match. "Man, I guess I'm almost done with Middle School, time flies by!"

"Y/n, you almost done in there?" Emi asked as Y/n looked around.

"Ah, almost! Just putting on some clothes..." Y/n looked to see that his clothes got soaked as he froze. "Gah-!"

"What? Did the soap get in your eye again?" Emi asked as Y/n started to get red.

"H-Hey, Mom...could you grab me a pair of clothes from my room?" Y/n shyly asked as his mother put her hands on her hips with a smile.

"Sure thing, sweetheart, wouldn't want you walking out with nothing!" Emi walked away and opened Y/n's bedroom door. She looked around at the place. "Well, it's certainly been a while since I've been here."

She made her way to the closet and saw the clothes. "Huh? There's barley anything in here? Hey, Shota!"

"What is it?" Shota asked from down the hall as Emi looked through the clothes.

"What happened to all of Y/n's clothes?" She asked as Shota picked up his hot chocolate.

"Either their in the wash, or their on the ground." Shota stated, taking a sip. Emi looked down at the floor to see it was actually quite messy.

"Y/n! You need to clean your floor soon." She said with a smile as Y/n is seen with his back against the door, hands in his face.

"Mom. Clothes." He reminded her as she nodded.

"Oh, right." Emi stated before shuffling was heard. Soon a knock was heard on the door. "Here you are."

"Thank..." Y/n looked at the clothes in his hands. "I'm not wearing this."

"Why not?" Emi asked with a knowing smile.

"YOU GAVE ME A CLOWN COSTUME!" Y/n shouted as Emi busted out laughing. Emi then took the clothes back and gave him real clothes. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, now I gotta get going. Love you two." Emi walked over to Shota and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave her one as well. "Be safe, I'll be back like always!"

"Bye!" Y/n walked out the bathroom as the door closed. Shota raised an eyebrow at Y/n's clothes. "What?"

"Your shirt?" Shota asked as Y/n looked down at his stomach. He rubbed the back of his neck.