The Results! Finally Understanding You!

(A/n: Did I mention that reading the MHA stories by -Ishimura- and SuperSodaPie also inspired me to make this one? No? Well now ya know! Also go check out their stories!)

"Friends, and Kyoka, welcome to training day!" Y/n smiled as he extended his hands.

"What do you mean, 'and Kyoka'?" Jiro asked as she, Tokoyami, Mezo, Mineta and Toru were all seen in a open field like area, but it was a small arena like place.

"I'm more curious about our current location." Mezo stated as Y/n wagged his finger in the air.

"This ol' thing is the place where Dad and Uncle used to practice their quirks." Y/n span and ran around the junkyard with a smile. "This is the best place to be for testing!"

"Did you just give away your family's secret? Should you have told us that?" Toru asked and Y/n balanced on a pile of broken TVs.

"Eh, it'll be fine. Not like you'll remember it later." One of the TVs broke and gave in, sending Y/n towards sharp glass, "whoops."

"Y/N!" Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow out and grabbed Y/n upwards.

"Whew, thanks Shady!" Y/n teases as Dark Shadow seemed to chuckle as well.

"Where's Yaoyorozu and Aoyama?" Mineta asked his best friend. Y/n held his chin, before snapping his fingers after remembering.

"That's right. 'Yo-Yo' said that she wanted to train by herself." Y/n says as he held his sides, "love the independence."

Dark Shadow dropped Y/n on the ground as Y/n propped himself up. Mezo looked at him, "Sorry to interrupt, but what exactly did you have in mind today?"

"That's a very good question, my 'Tentacool' friend! Today, we're helping you strengthen your quirks!" Y/n clapped his hands.

"Uh, I've already been doing that, Y/n." Jiro stated and started to walk away, "catch you dweebs-"

Y/n wrapped his arm around her and turned her around, "now hang on, Kyoka, lifting your pencil with your quirk isn't good enough."

"Oh yeah, wise guy? What's your plan then?" Jiro scoffed as Y/n winked at her.

"I'm glad you asked!" Y/n pulls out a long list from his backpack, "I made a list."

"Of course you did..." Jiro groaned and held her face.

Mineta picked up part of the list, "what's this? 'Get cat food'...?"

"Whoops!" Y/n snatched the list back, "hehe, that's my grocery list...hang on!" Y/n dug in his bag before realizing that there was nothing else...

"What's wrong?" Tokoyami asked as Mineta smiled.

"He probably left it at home." Mineta snickered.

"Maybe that's for the best." Jiro snickered as well as the two chuckled a bit.

Y/n's eye twitched before he span and got up, "this is fine! I can make this work! Since you two wanna act up, I'll tell you what you can do. After that, you can be on your way or stay here with me to train!"

"...that works." Mineta fixed his posture, but Jiro sighed.

"Knock yourself out." Jiro says as Y/n gained an evil chuckle.

"To increase your jacks power and durability, you need to practice stabbing your jacks into objects. And then break them apart if needed." Y/n pointed, Jiro folded her arms with an unamused face.

"You can't be serious." the girl in disbelief said.

"Dead serious. And Mineta, you need to increase your base and quirk speed as well." Y/n holds his finger up, "you need to pick your balls from your scalp to increase the strength of your scalp so you won't bleed."