Trial and Errors

"Sigh..." Y/n says with a bored smile. Y/n looks around the class, well, the empty one. Since his father was a teacher, he was brought early to school as well, "should I go check in with Hatsume? Nah, probably should straighten these out."

Y/n got up and got grabbed the edge of some desks, and moved them to be in a straight line. Soon more kids started to arrive as Y/n looked at all the kids. He looked at Katsuki, who walked in with a pissed expression. The two made eye contact as Y/n smiled, Katsuki glared. "Ah, it's Boom Boom Guy!"

"WHAT YOU CALL ME!?" Katsuki looked at him as Y/n was unbothered by his loud attitude.

"Yeah, you made a boom boom a couple months ago. They were pretty big, you made a huge mess everywhere." Y/n teases as the class looked at the two, misunderstanding the boom boom. Bakugo got even more pissed.

"LISTEN, YOU BANDAGE BASTARD! DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING?!" Bakugo grabbed on his shirt, Y/n smiled.

"Glad to see a familiar face!" Y/n said as he glowed his yellow eyes. "I feel like we've been in this class before, this feels familiar."

"Hmph, don't know what you're on." Bakugo shouted and let him go.

"By any chance were you ever a girl and I was a handsome Wild Card?" Y/n teases with a laugh.

"DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF!!" Bakugo growled and glared again.

Y/n looked at him with an amusing smirk. "I think we're gonna be great friends!"

"FUCK OFF!" Bakugo shouted as Y/n sees Mineta walk in next.

Y/n smiled and rushed to him, "Mineta! You made it!"

"Huh?" Mineta looked at Y/n, before he smiled bright. "You made it, man! I was really nervous about getting in!"

"Well you did great! Why would you be nervous!?" Y/n said as he looks at the teenager.

"Well I figured I'd do well at the written part." Mineta smiled smugly, "just look at me. Don't I look smart?"

"Not really." Y/n bluntly said as Mineta seemed crushed.

"Y/n! What the-?!" Mineta said as Y/n laughed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to 'pop off' at you! Just teasing." Y/n said as Mineta seemed unamused at his pun.

"It's gonna be like this from now on, ain't it..." Mineta started to question his life choices, when he noticed Y/n's Seafoam green eyes and mixed hair. "Hey, your eyes. Your hair..."

"Hm?" Y/n touched his head. "Oh yeah, my quirk makes my hair rise and my eyes turn yellow. This is how I normally look."

Mineta looked at him, "how does he keep his hair slick back like that? Gel?"

"Well, you're here early." Y/n looked to the side and saw Jiro.

"Kyoka!" Y/n smiled at her, "good to see ya!"

"We literally saw each other yesterday..." Jiro pointed out.

"It's always good to see my friends. No matter how many times, hehehe." Y/n said as Jiro got flustered a bit and struck Y/n with her jacks. "BZZZZZZZTT-!!!!"

"You just say whatever without a thought." Jiro stops as she looks at Mineta. "Uh...hey."

"Wow." Mineta looked at her. Mineta latched onto Y/n, looking kinda mad, "Y/n, you're gonna introduce me, right?!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "of course! Kyoka this is Mineta! Me and him are close buds now! Mineta, this is my childhood hero, Jiro!"

"Childhood hero?" Mineta asked as Y/n waved it off.