school

today was the first day of jounier year for chloe schnapp, noah schnapp, and chloes bestfriend / noah's enemy y/n cockleaf.

y/ns pov

i woke up and went downstairs to make some break fast. i looked in the fridge and grabbed some pickles and peanut butter and dipped a couple pickled in the leanut butter. after breakfast, i went back up to my room and put on some makeup. i accidently smeared some mascara and had to redo my entire face. i decided to go work on my hair next so i made my way to the bathroom and started brushing my hair with a brush. i forgot my hair was curly and my entire head of hair was frizzy. i began to cry and scream and shout and let all my feelings out . after i straightened my hair i got dressed and made my way to my best friend chloes house. as i was walking it started raining and my hair turned curly and frizzy again. i cried again. "RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAYYYY!!!!" i yelled. i fianmly got to chloes house and knocked on the door.

(chloes pov)
i came down stairs and said hi to my mom. "hi sweetie, when will y/n be here?" she asked. "STOP PRESSURING ME MOM! YOU DONT GET ME AT ALL! FIRST YOU DONT TAKE ME TO HOT TOPIC AND NOW THIS?!" i told alexa to play my favorite song, 'there's a reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet.' by panic! at the disco.

i started to run up the stairs but tripped on the second step. i began kicking and crying. i through a temper tantrum but once i was done i noticed my nose was bleeding. suddenly the award winning stranger things actress millie bobby brown broke into my house and started singing "bad news when you see that bloody nose" while doing the choreography to 'YMCA' . only a second later a ufo came and took millie. y/n then knocked on my door and i left.

(y/n pov)
i knocked on chloes door. "hi y/n, let's go." chloee said as she rushed me into her car. "hey was that the award winning stranger things actress millie bobby brown?" i ask. "yes" "oh" we arrived at school