asleep

"y/n, you fell alseep" the nurse told her. y/n woke up and saw the avengers, but not noah. "o-oh sorry" y/n confessed. "it's okay, they're here!" y/n saw robert downey jr, tom holland, zendya, elizabeth olson, and gweneth paltrow in front of here. "i don't even watch marvel movies" y/n said as she stared at the actors blankly. tom ran out crying and elizebeth ran out to comfort him. zendaya and rob then began making out when suddenly tom came back in the room. "REALLY ZENDAYA?? I LOVED YOU!" he shouted as he ran out and the cast followed them.

"why were they here?" y/n asked the nurse. "you have lewkimia and your dying." y/n then suddenly realized that she had a dream that she had a dream that she has lewkimia and she actually has it. "ok" yn said as she pulled the iv out of her arm and ran into the bathroom to change into her regular clothes. after that, she headed to noah's house because she remembered he's having a party. "i'm out this bitch" y/n told the nurse as she cut the hospital bracelet off her wrist and ran to his house. she arrived and saw her boyfriend, louis.

"hey baby cakes" y/n said as she snuck up behind louis. "hey bubs! what are you doing here?" he asked. "decided to go to one last party.." she confessed as she started crying and fell to the floor. suddenly she felt a foot on her putting pressure on her. "LOUIS STOP!" she yelled but he kept standing on her. "THIS ISNT YOU! LOOK AT ME!" she yelled. "it's me.. it's y/n.. look at me babe" she told him but he didn't listen. she flipped him over and ran away to go in the bathroom and clean herself up. "hello?" y/n knocked on the bathroom door. "go away macy" noah mumbled. "i-it's y/n"
noah opened the door with a vodka bottle in his hand. "have you been drinking?" y/n gasped
"no.." noah said as he began crying.
"come here noah..." y/n said as she put the bottle down and hugged noah. they cuddled in the bathroom tub and made out.