2nd school day.

the first day was alright. i happen to have every class with noah and sit by him in every class, but no classes with chloe.

it's now the second day of school and i'm wearing the same thing i wore yesterday:

i'm sitting next to noah in first hour, english. suddenly a unfamiliar face walks in, tall brunette boy with a jawline so sharp it could cut my wrists. "uh exuse me, is this miss rogers class?" he asks. "yes, class i have someone for you to meet. this is our new student louis!" i began drooling. noah clenched his jaw as he looked at me and back at louis. "school started yesterday dumbass" noah informed him. "my apologies sir, you see, i just got in from london. came straight from the airport actually." i bit my lip and looked down at my shoes. i suddenly thought of a funny joke and wanted to impress louis. "so you're english right?" i asked louis. "why yes i am" i tried to contain my laughter as i stood up infront of the class and said loud and proud. "a english boy in a english class, hah!!" i laughed.

nobody else laughed. louis stared at me and spoke up. "i take comedy very seriously madam, and in case you are unaware you just told a unfunny joke. i now must challenge you to a duel.." he told me "a d-duel?" i asked. louis quickly pulled out a sword and stabbed me in the stomach with it. i began bleeding out on the floor as my enemy, noah, walked over to me. he hovered over me for a moment then spat on my face and curb stomped my head into a chair repeatedly. then he dabbed louis up. "good job bro!" noah told him, "thanks cuz" louis replied. "ight g see ya" noah said as he left the class. "stay safe my brotha" louis told him as he took noah's seat.

y/n died.