Chapter Seventeen.

Sorry for the wait!!

At home

Ellie’s POV:

Were home! I shouted as I opened the front door.

Where have you guys been! Liam says sounding worry, only daddy direction.

Well you will find out yourself tomorrow. I said smiling and Harry laughed.

She is right you will find out tomorrow. Harry said as he followed me into the kitchen.

What do you mean? Niall asks and all the boys nodded curiously.

You know on the news… Harry said holding my hand.

Oh god what have you guys done! Louis shouts really loudly.

It will most defiantly be on the news tomorrow or the day after. Harry said laughing.

It was fun day I enjoyed it! I smiled.

So you won’t tell us you want us to find out by the news? Liam said annoyed.

Erm well now you said it out loud that sounds mean. I said awkwardly.

Yeah ok I will tell you. Harry said smiling.

Basically me and Ellie went for a walk and I took her to that place with a river and ice cream van and we ended up with ice cream on out faces and we had our first public kiss then we threw the ice creams away and I noticed that paps but Ellie didn’t but she did when I asked to go for a swim so we messed with the paps and then ran and jumped into the water then we had our second public kiss there told you. Harry said squeezing me hand I smiled.

Ok that’s not as bad as I thought then but what do you mean messed with the paparazzi? Liam asked raising an eye brow.

We pulled childish faces at him. I said holding in a laugh Harry on the other hand laughed his head of so much he had to put his hand in his arms on the table to calm down.

Well at least they will think your relationship isn’t just about being serious and you can have a laugh. He said and shrugged.

Exactly. Me and Harry both said.

Oh and guys just in case you have forgot Saffi comes home tomorrow! I shout excitedly, I could see the excitement in Liam eyes, does he like Saffi! I hope so she likes him!

Oh and boys we have an interview tomorrow as well! At 2 oclock.

Ok well Saffi gets back at 11 so I am meeting her at the airport. I smiled.

I will drive you. Harry said happily.

Liam POV:

When Ellie said that Saffi was coming back tomorrow I was so excited I didn’t think I would miss her this much but then you don’t know how much you miss someone till they are not here, I don’t know if I have feeling for her or not but I will soon find out when she comes back.

When Harry and Ellie said what they did today I thought it was cute because they are being therself even if it will be all over the news, they are so cute together and Harry really likes her I think he even loves her but he hasn’t told her yet, I don’t think. I haven’t seen Harry like someone as much as he likes Ellie ever.

Today has gone fast. I sadi out loud but I didn’t mean to.

What time is it? Ellie asked me from the sofa.

Its 9:30. I told her and she nodded.

Well I should get ready for bed. She said getting up and giving Harry a kiss before walking off upstairs.

Harry’s POV:

Today was amazing and one of the best ways to show the public we are dating and I am glad that I can show her of to everybody because I am so lucky to have her.

Ellie went upstairs to get ready for bed so I thought I will wait a little while then go up with her.

So Harry I am surprised you wanted to show your relationship of like that. Niall said randomly.

What do you mean by they? I said annoyed.

Well it’s just not like you. He said awkwardly.

What are you talking about Niall yes it is, I kissed her I public which is a great way to show the public AND we messed around being ourselves which is a good thing. I said getting annoyed.

Ok whatever. He muttered he probably wasn’t expecting me to hear it but I did.

Yeah whatever! I said loudly storming out of the room annoyed who is he to judge how we made our relationship public? Me and Ellie liked the way we did it that’s all the matters, I know that’s all that matters so I shouldn’t be acting like this but it’s obvious he is thinking of how he would have done it and that it would have been better because he obviously likes her. And that irritates me.

I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door and sore Ellie in my bed wrapped up looking comfy with the bedside lamp on she had wet hair she must have had a quick shower, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and walked back out taking my clothes off leaving me in my boxers and climbed into bed next to Ellie and put my arm around her and putting my head in her neck and kissed her I could feel her smiling.

I know your awake gorgeous. I laughed into her neck making her giggle.

That tickles. She said placing her hand on mine which was around her body and we both feel asleep.

What do you guys think? please vote :)