Chapter Fifty

I just stood still outside her door letting my stupid tears fall down my face.

I am such an idiot, what was I thinking letting her go.

Man she just want's to be left alone.

I turned aroudn to see who the voice came from.

You. You better stay away from her. I growled.

I am called Joe actually, and if she want's to hang out with me she can, I won't say no. I smirked and I put my hand into fists.

Don't you dare take advantage of her. I groweled again.

I wouldn't take advantage of her, she is a good looking girl. He carried on smirking and I clenched my jaw.

Sounds like you are going to, to me. I stated annoyed.

No, she can do what she want's if she wants me she can. He shrugged.

You are not having her. I simply spoke.

I will if she want's me, I coudn't turn her down. He grinned.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER I SWEAR. I shouted at him stepping closer to him.

Jealous? He asked stepping forward.

Of you? I laughed.

You don't know how she feels about me, I know she would never go for a low life like you. I laughed.

Low life? You were just crying over her. He laughed.

That is what you do when someone you Lo- really like doesn't want to talk to you. I said angrily.

I wanted to hit myself when I almost said love, I can't tell everyone before I tell her.

She doesn't want you anymore, just leave, and move out the way so I can go join her. He grinned trying to talk past me to the door and I pushed him back.

IF YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR HER AGAIN YOU WILL BE SORRY. I said angrily keeping my cool.

No way am I going to hit him Ellie will never speak to me if I did that, I'm not going to scoop that low.

What the hell is going on here. Ellie's dad opened the door.

Don't let him in the house. I turned to him clearly.

Harry. I said unsure.

I am being serious. Do not let him In the house. I begged and he sighed.

Ok. He said bluntly.

Please let me just speak to her for 5 seconds. I begged looking at him.

She doesn't want to see you. 

You can come with me?I questioned and he nodded.

Fine, if you upset her I will push you out that door. He said seriosuly.

He moved out of the way so I could come in and he closed the door and I locked it after him and he laughed.

Just to be safe. I shrugged.

I walked up to Ellie's room and opened her door.

Probably should've knocked she could've been getting changed.

She was on her bed tucked up in here blacket and I could hear her soft sobs I sighed and walked over to her, I could feel her dads eyes on me but it doesn't stop me.

I bent down beside her bed and wrapped my arm around her and she turned herself around to face me and her eyes went wide.

Don't worry I am leaving in a minute. I whispered rubbing her cheek with my thumb and she nodded.