Chapter Thrity Four

Hi guys! Sorry for the wait I have had exams! But school has finished now so I can update more hopefully! :)

 This chapter hasn't gone as well as I hoped it would... But hopefully it is still ok! 

Anyway here it is!!!

Ellie POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I froze.

You shouldn't have done that.  he said angrily and I stepped away from him.

I heard glass breaking which sounded like the front door window.

My heart beat has quicken and I could feel it.

He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him and I lifted my leg and kicked him away, making him fall on the floor.

The back doors flew open and I saw Harry and some other guy I have never met behind him.

I ignore the stranger I jumped into Harry's arms, clinging on for dear life, him doing the same to me but I could tell he was being gentle with me.

He had obviously noticed I had lost weight.

The guy who was behind Harry went into the van and tied the mans hands together.

I lightly pulled away from Harry and looked into his perfect green eyes.

I missed you so much. I said pouting.

I missed you more, I was so worried. He replied pouting and kissed my forehead.

Thankyou so much for keeping your promise Harry. I said placing my head on his chest.

I could hear sirens coming our way.

We called the police. Harry said rubbing my back.

So you found a new friend? I said talking about whoever he was with.

He looked at me a laughed a little.

He is Ben, Paul got hold of people to help look for you, he is the one who came looking with me. I smiled and I nodded understanding.

So do I get a kiss or? I said looking up at him.

If you want one... He said teasily and I nodded eagerly and he laughed.

He lifted up chin up with his left hand and his right hand around my back keeping me close.

His lips meet mine softly and quickly and when he pulled away I pouted.

I have missed him so much and just being with him now is making me forget that the person who kidnapped me and tried to rape me is behind us.

Harry laughed.

You can get more later. He said and planted a kiss on my cheek but I moved my head so he kissed my lips.

I could feel him smiling into the kiss making me smile.

That's cheeky. He he said placing his forehead on mine.

I sighed remembering what has actually happened to me.

Harry I was so scared. I said hiding my face deeper into his chest.

I was scared for you, gorgeous. he sighed.

I promise you I will not let anyone hurt you ever again. He said making his grip tighten.

I was so court up with being comported by Harry I did not even notice that the police were now near us and stepping out of the car.