Chapter 7

Derek's pov
I felt Stiles tense up when the pack came in the door, I put a reassuring hand on his back. "Uh I don't know what you're talking about" Stiles blushes and puts his head down, it's so adorable I smile really big.

"Did you all see that Derek actually showed an emotion besides anger and distaste". Scott chuckles I throw him a glare that shuts him up.

Time skip

The pack meeting went fairly well there were only some minor issues. Stiles didn't say a word the entire time the pack was here which concerned me he usually is a spitfire of words and sarcasm. I could smell the sadness rolling off him, I look over to him asleep on the couch. I covered him with my jacket while I got to reding up the loft

My heart swells to see my mate cuddling with my jacket covering him in my scent, my cock twitches at the scent. I ignore it and pick him up holding him close to my heart and walk us to our room, I remove his socks and jeans leaving him in his underwear. I groan when my jeans brush against me, I shake my head and curl up with my mate for the night.

When I wake up to him koala cuddling me practically sinking into my skin. I'm running my hands through his hair, when I feel him start to shift around and open his eyes. I can't help but kiss him passionately, I move to get up but stiles groans "mmnoo you're too warm don't go". I chuckle and pick him up and carry him downstairs kneeding his ass he felt giggling against his neck.

They ate their breakfast holding hands and smiling at each other, "I look at Stiles just rambling about batman and his ultimate superiority when I pick up the scent of anger confusion and alcohol. Not a minute later there was a banging at the door.
" Stay here love I'll get it " I rush to the door ignoring Stiles sarcastic remark of him being a damsal in distress. I open it to find my psychotic uncle smirking with claws covered in fresh blood.