Chapter 5

Stiles decided to watch his favorite movie Labyrinth while sourwolf made lunch.
"sourwolf would you love me even if I wasn't your mate"I ? He came over put his hands on my cheeks.
" oh hon of course you're my soul mate no matter what " I smile and blush a lot. He went back into the kitchen and brought out two sandwiches, cuddled up to me and kissed me. We watched the movie for a bit until I feel a pair of lips on my neck it felt so good I moaned really loud. I look at him he has a look in his eyes I've never seen before the next thing I know he pins he to the couch, "you moaning is the sexiest thing I've ever heard I want to fuck your brains out" he growls in my ear, I moan and squeeze his arm
"Then why don't you" I stutter out. He suddenly pulls back and looks me in the eyes "because I have more respect for you than taking your virginity on a couch in a lustful daze, and we only just stared dating" I looked at him with so much love and adoration, I could tell he saw it because he stared to caress my cheek and pull me close again as I fall asleep listening to his heart beat. I never wanted the moment to end it felt like a dream.

Derek pov
After I knew he was asleep I slowly untangled myself from his arms and head to the bathroom I was still pulsing hard from Stiles. I shut the door and started to rub my length imagining Stiles was the one thinking of his plump sexy lips, and that bubble butt I want to fuck and mate him make him mine, make him come apart under me with my long cock. I came harder than I ever had trying to be quiet not to wake up my love. I cleaned myself up and decided to call the pack for a meeting to talk about what happened to stiles and let them know him as my mate and pack mom.
Derek: pack meeting at the loft in an hour everyone is expected. I shut my phone off and decided to wake stiles up so he wouldn't get scared when the pack trampled in. I went out into the living room to wake up my baby boy before I could start to try to wake him up he starts to whimper and cry in his sleep I start to panic wondering if he's okay when he screams out "dad no please I'm sorry"! I rush to his side and pick him up and hold him against me as he cries into my chest I whisper comforting words into his ear. He looks up at me with red puffy eyes he's the most gorgeous man I've ever seen even when he looks like this. " do you want to talk about it" he shakes his head no so I don't push him and just pull him against me again till I hear cars pull up and footsteps coming to the door.

A/N I'm sorry I let this story go I didn't expect anyone to read it or want more I'm so grateful to the readers who want more I'll try to update more, you guys are awesome!