Heres The Catch

Danny's POV

I watch Quentin jump into the hatch. It takes a small amount of time but I'm back in my room. I'm holding my mask in my hand still, with my knife in my holster. I take out my knife, and send it flying at the dart board hanging in my wall. I hit the center and smirk to myself.

"I still got it" I say. I know nobody can hear me, but that's whatever. Sometimes the best company is just no company. That's unless it's Quentin. I like him and made it pretty obvious. I hope he likes me. From the outside looking in, you would think that's the case. I'm not the best at reading people though, just stalking. I hear a knock on my door.

"Just a second" I say, taking off my black and red coat thingy. I head to the door, and open it to see Huntress.

"Hello" she says in her thick Russian accent. I smile since she's my only friend here. She's the one who gave a shit to show me around and help me decorate my room.

"Herrow" I say as I step to the side to let her in. She's tall. Like almost 7 foot kind of tall.

"I have come to ask question" she says with her broken English.

"I here to give answer" I say playfully mocking her. She laughs. Even her laugh sounds Russian. Like how the fuck does someone even do that. Hashtag talent right there.

"You like beanie boy, aye?" She says. I turn red.

"How do you know that" I ask worried. She smiles and chuckles a bit.

"Don't worry, I turn projector off from everyone else. Nobody know, just me" she says. I sigh of relief. I would be the laughing stock if the others found out.

"Yeah, I like him. A lot. He also has a friend Meg that I won't hurt. She's the one with red hair and pigtails" I say.

"They have protection from me now. I no hurt them with axe" Huntress says. This makes me smile. Thank you Huntress. That means a lot. She nods to me, smiling.

"I leave now. Good night ghost ghost" she says, walking out the door.

"Goodnight axe girl" I say smiling as I shut the door behind her.

——————
Huntress POV

Призрачное лицо влюблено в мальчика-бини. я защищаю мальчика шапочки топором. мне нравится Элмо.

——————
Quentin's POV

I lay in my tent, my coat by my side, just staring at the top of the tent. He called me cute. That must mean he likes me, right? I mean he's a drop dead gorgeous human being, and he chooses to call me cute? That must mean something. What if he doesn't like me though? Maybe I'm just imagining this.

I hear footsteps come up to my tent, so I look towards the entrance to see Meg.

"Wanna see my tits" she asks, nonchalantly. I can't help but laugh, and she starts laughing too.

"Don't worry, I won't show them. I'll save them for someone who'll actually wanna tug on these titties" Meg says. I start hysterically laughing. We both end up laughing so hard that it's tough to breathe. She lays next to me.

"You should try Felix. Maybe he will" I say, still laughing.

"He's dating Kate. I should be a prostitute" Meg says. I start laughing again. She does too. I can't with Meg. She's just so honest. Such wise wisdom.

"So... how was the last match? I see you took the hatch which is new. You didn't die. So tell me, what happened" Meg asks, flipping onto her stomach, holding her head up with her hands, kicking her legs.

I wanna pull my beanie over my face, since my face is turning red from thinking back to it.

"Iwasinamatchwithghostface and hecalledmecute and killedeveryoneelsesothatwecoulebealone and heletmeescapethroughthehatch" I say, so quickly that I'm hoping she can't understand.

"I didn't know you knew how to speak Japanese! Why haven't you ever told me" Meg says jokingly. I laugh. I feel like I laugh a lot around Meg. She's the best person here, survivor wise.

"We've gotta get some sleep. I'm hoping that we can escape all day tomorrow" I say. Meg smiles and nods.

"Let's do it" she says, while getting up. She starts walking away but stops at my tent door. She looks back at me.

"It's nice that he did that. He definitely likes you. But if he ever hurts you, I'll stab him with sharp dildos" Meg says. I start laughing again.

"Thanks Meg. Goodnight sis" I say to her, since she's like a sister to me.

"Goodnight bro" she says back, smiling and then walking to her tent, which is two tents away from mine. We are able to sleep during the campfires day and night cycle. Surprisingly, it's easy to sleep. It's so comfortable, and rewarding after the horrible things we face at day time. I close my eyes.