03

"Why do you keep trying to get me to your house? Cause either this is some murder cult thing or Jesus cult or you have a life altering opportunity cult

"Why do you keep trying to get me to your house? Cause either this is some murder cult thing or Jesus cult or you have a life altering opportunity cult." Alice glared at Angie as she saw down. "Why do you think our family is a cult exactly?"

Staring at Alice like she was an idiot, Angie pretended to think. "Oh I don't know maybe its- you keep trying to get me to your house! Its not like there's some time sensitive opportunity to meet my soulmate or something!" Alice slowly looked to her "siblings" as they stared at Angie.

"Obviously not!" Alice laughed nervously. "That would be... Ridiculous! No, I just- want to go shopping?" Angie stared at her for a minute, making Alice think she was going to nearly scream no like Bella always did. "Why didn't you say that? If it's not coming from my wallet I'm good with it!"

Alice smiled brightly is response while Edward was silently trying to figure out why she would agree. "Works for me! Angie smiled as she pulled out her phone. "Since you're fine with buying me things there's actually this necklace I want."

Almost immediately Alice pulled the phone out of her hands. After a moment Alice handed Angie her phone back. "It'll be delivered to my house, I don't know where you live. But this is a great reason to come over!" Angie stared at Alice as she slipped her phone back into her purse.

"Hey Emmett is your sister gonna kidnap me?" Alice rolled her eyes as Emmett thought for a moment. "Honestly? She might."

Angie hummed as she followed Alice's car. Alice offered to drive her but Angie liked her stupid scooter. Her arm did make it harder but she managed.

Pulling in behind Alice, Angie walked up to Alice as she got out of the car. "Where can I put thi-" "-Is that a baseball bat strapped to it?" Looking down at her scooter Angie stared at the bat. "No it's a pencil case. Anyway where can I put it?"

"You can put it in the garage!" Alice laughed as she walked to the door. "Okey-dokey." Walking into the garage, Angie unscrewed the heart she put at the bottom, causing the handle to fold down. Setting it down next to a shelf, Angie left the garage, heading to the front door.

Almost immediately when she stepped inside there was a ball being thrown at her face. Catching the ball, Angie glared at Emmett. "What the fuck Emmett?" Emmett crossed his arms in annoyance.

"How do you always catch or dodge everything? Don't say there's a little voice in your head!" Angie thought for a minute before she tossed the ball back. "Well... Emmett I didn't want you to find out this way but... I'm a fairy."

Emmett and Angie stared at eachother before Emmett started laughing. "Okay you almost had me believing that!" Angie smiled as she followed Emmett and Alice into the living room. "Emmett no stealing my friend tonight!"

Angie laughed at Emmett's pout as she sat down with Alice. "I actually wanted your opinion on something." Angie nodded as Alice grabbed her nearby computer and opened it.

"What do you think of this?" Angie thought for a moment as she looked from the screen, to Jasper, to Alice. "I mean are you asking like my personal opinion or what I think style wise?"

Thinking for a minute, Alice nodded. "Both!" Nodding in response, Angie stared at the screen for a minute. Everyone in the room was watching them confused. "Uh personally? If I saw a girl wearing that I would get on both knees and do whatever she asked. Style wise it looks a little uncomfortable but incredibly fun."

Emmett leaned over Angie's shoulder, widening his eyes at the screen. "Oh this is the living room!" Laughing, Angie and Alice stood up. "Good point. Let's go upstairs!"