11

"Catch!" Angie turned around just in time to catch the arrow aimed for her head

"Catch!" Angie turned around just in time to catch the arrow aimed for her head. "Really dad?" Andrew laughed as he walked over, taking the arrow from her. "Gotta keep your senses sharp kid!"

Rolling her eyes, Angie turned back around to the metal spikes laying in the bucket in front of her. Turning on the hose, Angie started to wash the blood off them. "Why do you insisted on washing them? They'll get bloody again."

"Yeah but I'd rather touch fresh blood instead of dry gross blood." Andrew just shook his head, still not understanding. "Your phones ringing."

Turning off the hose, Angie quickly answered her phone. "Hey Angie! I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night?" Freezing slightly, Angie rolled her eyes. "Oh hell no. I'll visit with Cas but I'm not spending the night at your house. She could hear the hurt in Alice's voice as she replied. "What? Why-" "-Im 33 I have a job!" Angie laughed slightly as she hung up.

Staring at her phone, Alice sighed. "So that's not going to work-" "You thought it would?" Rosalie tried not to laugh as she flipped through her book. "What does that mean?" Sighing, Rosalie looked up to Alice.

"Last time she spent the night with us, she, a teenage girl, woke up to a man watching her sleep. She's probably traumatized!" Alice didn't want to admit it but Rosalie had a good point.

✧◍✿◍✧

Angie let herself fall on the couch as Cas turned on the Xbox. "What's got you so tired?" Cas questioned his sister as he sat down next to her. "The unending feeling that something really annoyingly live changing is going to happen." Immediately Cas hit his head against the couch.

"Not again! I'd rather live not knowing these things!" Angie laughed as she took the controller from Cas. "You think I want to know these things? I have to live with a voice in my head, I can't have any surprises!"