05

"Hey Angie your necklace is here!" Practically jumping out of her seat, Angie ran over to Alice

"Hey Angie your necklace is here!" Practically jumping out of her seat, Angie ran over to Alice. "Gimme gimme gimme!" Alice laughed as she handed Angie the box.

Walking back into the living room, Angie ignored Demetri's stare as she sat back down. Why is that guy staring at me? Jeez. Ripping the tape, Angie pulled the bag with the necklace out. Opening the bag, she poured out the necklace into her hand.

Mushroom necklace mushroom necklace mushroom necklace mushroom- "Is that a mushroom necklace?" Nodding to Felix, Angie started fixing some of the charms. Felix looked from the necklace to Demetri and back again with an amused look on his face.

"Shut up Felix." Emmett watched as Angie was inspecting the necklace, Felix and Demetri busy glaring at eachother. Picking up the nearby ball, Emmett threw it at Angie as fast as he could.

Duck. Angie ducked down right before the ball hit her head, causing it to hit the couch. "It's never gonna happen Emmett." Picking up the ball, Demetri glared at Emmett before he threw it at him as hard as possible. "Ow! Angie are you just going to let him hurt me like this!?"

Slowly looking up, Angie stared at the wall for a moment. "You know what you're right." Emmett smiled as Angie turned to face Demetri. "You shouldn't throw a ball at him. Not when I have a baseball bat-" "Wait what?"

Angie turned to look at Emmett, who had lost his smile. "Why are you even asking me to try and control some random guy I've known for an hour?" Felix laughed as he leaned over to Demetri's ear. "That's gotta hurt huh random guy!"

"Fine I guess you have a poi-" "Angie! Come on let's buy stuff!" Immediately Angie was running up the stairs with Alice.

Demetri smiled Emmett as he walked over to him. "Emmett." Emmett tried to back up but Demetri put his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it hard enough to create cracks. "If you throw something at my mate again, I'll kill you."

Nodding immediately, Emmett smiled nervously. "Of course!" Demetri smiled to him, letting go of his shoulder. "I'm glad we have an understanding."

✧◍✿◍✧

She was just barely awake. It felt like someone was watching her. Slowly opening her eyes, Angie looked around in front of her.

Demetri stood in the doorway, ignoring Felix as he walked up. "Watching a girl sleep? Demetri, even for you this is a bit strange." Turning to look at Felix, Demetri glared at him. Immediately their heads snapped to look at the girl, not realizing she was awake.

Slowly sitting up, Angie stared at the two as Felix spoke. Yeah I'm not coming over here anymore. "What the hell?" She flinched slightly as they turned to look at her. "Are you two fucking insane?" Walking over, Angie grabbed the door.

The two just stood there as she slammed the door into their face. "Okay we deserved that." "Yeah we did." They looked away from the door as Alice came over.

"What are you two doing?" Alice glared at the two as Felix smiled back. "Demetri was watching her sleep." Staring at them for a moment, Alice realized they were serious. "Go away!" The two walked away as Alice opened to door.

Angie looked over as she pulled her shirt over her head. "Angie are you o-" "I'm gonna leave early." Fixing the bed, she started to throw her stuff into her backpack. "It was just a misunder-"

"If you say misunderstanding so help me god!" Stepping into her shoes, Angie pulled on her backpack. "Angie wait-" "See you at school Alice."

Walking past Alice, Angie ran down the stairs. Passing Felix and Demetri, she did her best to keep distance as she opened the front door.

Watching as she left, Demetri went to follow her, to try and apologize. The action didn't go unnoticed by Rosalie. He stopped when Rosalie was suddenly standing in front of the door, blocking his path. While she wasn't friends with Angie, she did still care about the girl in some ways.

Angie ran into the garage, wiping her tears as they came. Pulling up the handle, she quickly got on her scooter. Turning it on, Angie got out of there as fast as possible.