Chapter 1

He was there... I was there..."W-what have I done..?"

It all started with a stormy sky... I was looking out of the school window wondering what to do with my life. There I saw a big monster trying to fight off a guy with dark blue hair and sky blue eyes. He was wearing a navy jersey with brown boots.He had a weapon...

When I saw this I ran out if the classroom, "S-sensai I'm going home early!!" "[Y/N]?!" I heard the teacher yelling. I had no time for this!! I have to help that boy!!

As I ran to the school court, the fight was already over... But the boy was covered in blood. "Umm... Excuse me but are you hurt?!?" I asked. The boy just noticed me and quickly responded. "Woah! Are you the girl that just ran over here?? Wow you're really fast!!" As he smiled I quickly blushed. Nobody ever praised me before!! Even thought I was the fastest, I never had any friends before so this was kinda new to me.

"T-thank you!" But I was kinda nerveous... I never met a guy that just killed a monster before and also praised me...

End

YAY I FINISHED!!!! :'D
THANK YOU FOR READING MY FAN FICTION!!!
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO YA ...
PLEASE COMMENT I'LL LOVE TO READ WHAT YOU GUYS WROTE!

BECCA-BAKA~