The Morning Needs

In the morning, the soft patter of the forest rain and bird chirping had slowly eased your body awake. Humming softly, you reached your limbs out fully to stretch them with a satisfying 'pop' coming from them. Shifting your body more comfortably position as you turned your back to the window. The arm that was draped over you had curled and pulled you closer to its owner.

"Morning beautiful.." The black eyed half monster muttered as a morning kiss made its way to you. You closed your eyes and chuckled as you gently kissed him back while enjoying the moment of peace.

A low rumble came from the bear chested man as he held you gently.Moving one of his hands, it slowly made its way to the lower part of the back of your head as the two of you continued to kiss deeply. Yelping in surprise as he used his other hand and pushed your hips closer to him. Chuckling at the boys attempt to have you closer to him. Wrapping your arms around his center, you pulled your bare body closer to his as you both finally pulled away.

"I Had fun last night~" He purred teasingly with a growing smirk and his purple tongue poking out, as you blushed and looked away. Your ears went down as you his your face in his chest.

 "Toommyyyy..." You whined embarrassed as he let out a heart felt belly laugh.He nuzzled your cheek with his nose gently with the stubble of his beard scratching you slightly.

"Im just teasing you baby.." He whispered softly as he gently licked your neck. Not in a seductive way like what he did last night. It was more of a comfort thing that actually calmed you down a bit. Sorta like a mama cat calming here kitten.

Purring slightly, you looked up to the no eyed man as he smiled down at you after placing a kiss on your head. The two of you relaxed and enjoyed each others embrace lovingly with small talk here and there. 

                                                  --{Time Skeppy}--

It was past 1:34 pm and you had gotten up a little bit before to take a shower and have enough time for you to sneak out of the bedroom to make some sort of food. You currently had a pair of grey sweatpants with a white tank top with a loose Navy Blue hoodie.

You flinched slightly as an filmier tail had coiled around yours. Smiling, you turned to your purple horned monster boyfriend.

"Was wondering where my hoodie went..." 

He muttered while his arms wrapped around your torso and his head rested on your exposed shoulder.

"Your sure clingy today babe" You put down the spatula and gave him a genital scritch behind his horns.The tall male hummed happily while nuzzling into your shoulder more. 

"Whats wrong bubby?" You spoke softly like a mother to a crying baby.

"Donno, i just have a feeling something bad is gong to happen soon...."

His deep and dry morning voice disappearing with every word as his normal husky voice came out. He proceeded to stay near you for the rest of the time at the small forest house for about 2 months until, your brother had came by and took him first, leaving you there alone...