Nightmare

(Heh, when Author-chan adds there dreams to there book. Enjoy!)

(_:Toms Pov:_)

I sighed as I rested my head on my now chained paws. Damn Commies men was able to secure the both me and (Y/n). At least they put us in the same cell. I don't want to hear her cry's of pain when she wakes up. I huffed through my nostrils as I shifted my gaze over to the black demonic thing. It was communicating with a scientist, by using mores code with it's tail due to its hands and feet being chained up to the cement wall.

Turning my attention back to the small ball of golden scales, I noticed that her breathing was some what shaking and harsh. Curling my tail around her, nearly engulfing her entirely. She started to calm down a bit and go back to a more peaceful rest. My monster let out a small grunt and rested his head next to hers. Well,at least he likes her too.

___Y/n's Pov___

 A man who went to a bar and hanged out with a few friends. OK nothing abnormal there but, then an older man turned around he had an Homer Simpson looking face thing. A girl some how got attracted and did the nightly bird dance there in the bar in front of his buds.

 He went out side after the fucking and it was still dark. he headed home and saw his daughter in front of the fire place facing it but, there wasn't a fire going. Greeting her as he stumbled to her and put his dirt cover hand on her shoulder and shook her. 

She fell down her entire front of her was gone and you could see her organs, bones, and still beating hart. 

"daddy" she groans out with out her face and vocal cords."Hay princess, don't stay up" the man said.The man grabbed the fire poker and gave it to her.

"go out sweety and see your friends" he said pulling off her hair from her scalp. 

She nodded and crawled/limped to the door leaving. The man walked up to his and his wife's room and slammed a hand on her mouth " sheep sheep sheep, time for sleep" he whispers as he suffocated her with the hair and ripped off his homer face and looked like a fresh and more demonic Springtrap head.

He dragged the corps and went into the shed and started ripping off pieces of skin and organs eating them. His daughter came back with two more corpses and the poker through her hart.

"Hello darling" he spoke as meat falls off his face and his teeth start to fall out. He pulled out his wife's hart and fed it to his daughter while putting in a knife in her skill and stomach. 

After they ate all three corps and hanged the kids skin on a hook on the sealing the went into a forest. I though I woke up but I saw them both at the foot of my bed with my family corpse around the and my cat hanged.

"good to see you again mother" The little girl said. I looked at my body and it was rotting and decaying like the other mother body was after he suffocated her

The man and his half dead daughter walked into the woods with his skinned wife and the girls 'friends'. They came to a dead tree in the middle of the woods next to an abandoned house and graveyard. The girl ripped out the fire poker from the younger boy's neck and stabbed her dad with it. He smiled to only have his lower teeth come off. 

The man grabbed the fire poker from his crotch where his daughter stabbed him and stuck it in his head wife's skin carcass. The wife's head slowly turned yellow and her hair turned blue. The daughter cheered yelling "welcome home mommy" and the boy's and babies dead body moved on there own and looked up at the wife. 

The boy's head became rotten and started to fall apart. he looked up at the man and pulled out the butcher knife from his brain slowly letting old blood and pieces of his brain to fall out. 

The baby slowly moved her hand into her mouth and slowly pulled out what looks like a pacifier but instead of rubber it was a dagger blade. The baby then took said blade and started to cut he body and let her internal organs fall out. The boy grabbed the daughters face and used the butcher knife to crack her skull open and break her in half. 

She then grabbed the boy's leg and muttered the words as blood came squirting out of her pipes "daaad Bart wont let me play". The wife stood up and got off the dead tree and walked over to the kids and grabbed the boy and ripped him in half before picking up the baby grabbing the pacifier and shoved it into the babies head.

 The man stood in front of the tree with a knife and carved 'one happy family' before grabbing the ripped and still moving boy and shoved him into two different tree branches with his guts holding onto him. He then grabbed the baby by the neck and decapitated her and forced her head on a near by branch and threw her body on a different one far from the head. He then grabbed his daughter and climbed up the tree and spread her body across the said tree.

He 'helped' his wife and put her skinned body next to the babies body and put the fire poker in her eye and bent it so it was also in her mouth and spread her organs all over the ground around her and shoved her hart in his mouth and then hanged himself. When the cops came by they said that you could hear them say creepy things and then they would show up dead the next day when Homer said "sheep sheep it's time for sleep".

________________________________________________________________________________