|29|

Jisoo woke up with a horrible headache, she felt like her heart was in her head thumping repeatedly non-stop. She felt uncomfortable and stuffy, her eyes was still closed while she tried to pull the blanket that seems to be stuck but after trying for a minute she gave up and fell back asleep hoping it'll make the horrible headache go away.

Not even 5 minutes later, Jisoo woke up again feeling the headache and the uncomfortable stuffy feeling. She again tried to pull the blanket but couldn't, getting frustrated she opened her eyes. That's when she felt her reflex kick in.

Lisa's face scared Jisoo so much that she kicked and punched Lisa out of the bed. Lisa landed on the ground with a big thud, what made it worse was that Lisa fell on her back.
She couldn't breath, her mouth was wide open trying to gasp for air.

When Lisa finally managed to breath, she laid on the ground in pain with her hangover headache and back pain. "What the hell, Kim Jisoo?" Lisa said calmly since she didn't have the strength to yell at Jisoo with the pain.

Jisoo laid on the bed her eyes closed again while massaging her temples. "Sorry, your face scared me" Jisoo responded. Lisa didn't say anything back instead she was also massaging her temples to try to calm down the horrible headache.

Seconds later the door opened showing Rosé in a apron with a Ladle in hand. "What happened here? I heard a big crash" Rosé said looking around the room.

"Jisoo pushed me..." Lisa mumbled. Rosé sighed looking at the two. "Come to the kitchen I'll prepare some painkillers for you guys" Rosé said then left. When she did Lisa sat up but then laid back down when she felt her head throb in pain.

"Lisa you like toes?" Jisoo said all of the sudden. Lisa hummed in way saying yes. "How did you know?" Lisa asked.

"You kept saying toes when you were drunk, I wasn't drunk yet" Jisoo answered which made Lisa stop in her tracks.

"Doesn't that mean we probably said some weird stuff to Rosé and Soojoo...?" Lisa asked herself and Jisoo. "Probably" Jisoo mumbled back, loud enough.

•••

"Perfect timing" Rosé said not turning around to look at the two. She was cooking. "Take the painkillers and make sure to drink all of that water" Rosé ordered the two, they listened.

They were leaning against each other, supporting each other while walking towards the table but when they finally reached the dining table that was in front of the kitchen they plopped down in a chair, stuffed the painkillers in their mouth and chugged down the water.

Both of the sighed feeling better, seconds later. Rosé then turned around with two plates, she walked towards the two and placed them down. "You guys choose" Rosé said then went back to the kitchen to scoop three bowls of kimchi soup and two bowl of rice.

One plate had spicy ramen with one sunny side egg and two pieces of bacon. The other one was two sunny side eggs and four pieces of bacon with a bowl of rice. Rosé soon returned and placed the kimchi soups for everyone, a bowl of rice for her and the other one for the plate that doesn't have the ramen. She also got her favorite peppers with her.

"I want the ramen!!" Both Jisoo and Lisa yelled at the same time. They glared at each other and was about to fight but Rosé stopped them by whacking both of them with her chopsticks on their forehead. Both of them looked at Rosé.

"Now kids remember what you made me go through at 2am in the morning" Rosé said standing up with a smile that doesn't look too good for the troublemakers future.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, both of them eyed each other once in awhile scared. "What did you do while you were drunk" Jisoo whispered to Lisa. "I don't know" Lisa whispered back. They watched as Rosé rolled up her sleeves.

"May god spare us" Was the last words from Lisa before they got the wrath of Rosé.

••

It was silence expect for munching and slurping. Jisoo took a bit of her egg then a spoonful of her rice. Lisa slurped her noodles and took a bit of her egg. Rosé blew on her hot soup and slurped it, still hot. "Drink your soup" Rosé said then took a bite out of her pepper.

Lisa ended up getting the ramen by winning Rock Paper Scissors which pissed off Jisoo.

The troublemakers ate with red cheeks and irritated spot on their foreheads from the chopsticks. "I'm going to turn on the TV" Rosé said standing up then went to the living room.

She turned it on and went back to her seat while watching the news. Lisa and Jisoo wasn't really interested about the news, their back was facing the TV anyways.

"It is official that the Kim's will be paying Kyong and Ha-Joon Kim's 10 million each, as a sorry for what their Son did to their daughters. It is also said that their son will be returning back to school and events next Monday or Thursday"

The screen suddenly showed Hanbin's parents. Mics were in front of them as they answered questions.

"Yes I'm very sorry to the Kim's and apologize for what my own son did" Said Hanbin's Mom.

"Do you think this will effect your company?"

"Of course it will, my son will hold accountable for his actions. We will make sure of that. We hope the Kim's daughters will forgive our son and that we hope we can be partners in the future"

Scoffing Rosé shook her head and took another sip of her soup. Now Jisoo and Lisa was interested of the news, they were also disappointed by the 'apology' that was given.

"That was the most trashiest apology I ever heard" Lisa said staring at the TV that still had Hanbin's parents on but they were talking about future plans of their company nothing special, just boring.

"Agreed" Jisoo mumbled finishing off her food then turned to the TV. All three of them knew that the 10 million was something Hanbin's parents hoped, the Kim's will accept as an apology so that they will be partners in future for the money.

"You know... this means more jealousy" Rosé said to Jisoo which caught her attention. Jisoo turned back around to look at Rosé.

"What do you mean?"

"You know more bullying around, not to you but to the other students. The anger he has towards you because Jen-"

"Don't mention her, even her name, nothing" Jisoo said holding out her hand to stop Rosé from talking. Rosé looked at Jisoo confused. "Aren't you guys like best buddies? Attached to the hips?" Rosé asked.

"No, I don't want to see her or even hear anything about her right now" Jisoo said with a harsh cold voice. Somehow both Lisa and Rosé understood that Jennie must of played around again. Lisa looked at Rosé and gave her a slight nod telling her that she thinks so too. Rosé gave her a slight nod back too, agreeing.

Suddenly all their phones vibrated harshly and made a loud noise. They grabbed out their phones and looked at the notification. All three of them read and synced by lifting their heads at the same time. It showed a troubled face.

Party next Thursday! 6pm, free alcohol, free food, free rooms. This is a welcome back party for me, come and enjoy~

-Kim Hanbin

Everyone at the dining table knew that this party of Hanbin's won't go too well and it will definitely include Jennie since Jisoo and Jennie aren't in good terms right now.