One Time Thing/ Read This/ Will Be Deleted Soon

So listen guys, i want to get your opinions on a few things. So imma put below some changes that i want to make, and some suggestions. I will leave this "chapter" up until August. So put your vote in my each part. Say type only "Yep" if you agree, and "Nay" if yoi disagree with it. Comment "Meh" only, if you have a better idea for the change/suggestion, and wait for me to inbox you in ur dm about your suggestion. The reason i want to change or add the suggestion, will be stated bellow it. I will also leave a symbol "+" next to the selction.

---------Ex:

1.Should Meme join him, or ahould jojo?

> i think one should join him.

Meme +

Jojo +

Neither +

---------

so you know where to comment "Yep", "Nay" or "Meh" by. Not all changes/suggestions will be like that. Some will be like this.

--------Ex:

1. Should Mike jump?

> I cant decide which option he should make.

+

-----------

Also you only get one vote per change/suggestion. You cant put "Yep", "Ney", or "Meh" onto each "+" symbol. Okay now for the changes/suggestions.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1. Should I change how Naruto level up, his menu, and how his skills level up into a very simple system?

> I realized that the system in place, as of the last chapter, is very complicated to understand to some.

+

2. Should I change what he keep after he is dies, or ascends?

> I realized that Naruto is too op at such a young age, with no actual growth in his storyline. I also realized that he's technically stuck on what other would describe chapter one in their books.

+

3. I am thinking about changing how the game affect him im his day to day life. Like if he gets an alert of a chance event appearing soon, how would the world from his viewpoint be affected.

> I think this will help him when he's fighting, and selecting what to do.

+

4. I want to decide the way the fighting scene will go. Like will it be like he take a turn with a set amount time to fight, and then its his enemy's turn, or will it be like fighting style of a game like a classic arade fighting game?

>I know you havent seen the way he fight his enemies yet, so i wanted you to choose  to go with either option A or option B.

Style 1 +

Style 2 +

Neither +

5. Should he have a quick access slot that he can access in battle. If so how many slots should he have?

3 slots +

4 slots +

6 slots +

Neither +

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Thank you for reading, and voting on this poll. Although you might not be happy with the choices that will be picked, i want you to know that you made me happy when you voted.

Also please stay tuned for my other books updates. I will try to update more frequently.

Have a nice day, night, or evening.

~ForeverObsidian