The Professor/ The Clan Heads Did What!?

I was about to walk into the building but was stopped by a ding.

<Quest Alert>
Invoke the wrath of the Hokage by telling all of the council what happened. Use what you can to make

[Bonus quest] You have to make a minimum of two people in the council feel bad for you and get as much things as you can.

Rewards

???x jutsu scrolls ( five council memebers)[Bonus Quests success]

Support of the clans (four council memebers)[Bonus Quest success]

Political favors [Bonus Quest success]

??? Ryo (Quest success)
3 New skills (Quest success)
15 skill points (Quest success)

-15 reputation (Quest failure)

~Warning~
No other jutsu can see this game in your memories. If you fail, you will be revived at the last saving point or when you received this game.

Do you accept?

Yes or No?

I thought for a moment and accepted.

I walked into the building, limping. He stopped at the assistant's desk. "Please," I stuttered.",can I see Hokage-Jiji?" She looked from her paperwork towards my nine year old form, and gasped. "Naru-chan! What happened?" She yelled as she panicked. She rushed me into his office. "Akaka-nee some people beat me and at the- the - end, they- they..." I started to shake and to breath heavily. Every rough touch and deep lust filled moan, started to replay in my head.

"Naru-Chan, breath in and out very slowly. I nodded very slowly. I hugged her tightly. "It's ok Naruto, they can't hurt you no more." Jiji said. "But jiji, I know who they are and they can hurt me." I rushed out. His eyes widened. "You do? Who are they?" He asked. "They are part of the Council." I started to cry even more.

He stood, and his eyes hardened. "Dog, Cat, Snake, gather both councils. And tell them they better make it there before I do, or it will be their heads!" He growled. Jiji then turned to me and said, "Naruto, my boy. I'm sorry I failed you as a guardian. I am deeply sorry for this. I will seek justice for you, but for now rest. I will wake you for the meeting." I started to protest but someone struck my neck, making me blackout.

The first thing I saw when he woke up, was that we was outside the council room.

"Alright, Naru-Chan, let get this meeting over with." The Third Hokage said with a tired sigh. The old monkey(1)  opened the room that was full. The civilian council and the elders was still talking, the clan heads was quiet once the Hokage entered. This pissed of Jiji. He started to raise his KI. That got the attention of the civilians.

"Hiruzen, why have you called us to this meeting at this time of night for!?" A council member asked. "What did you call me?" Jiji asked. By now everyone noticed that jiji wasn't the grandfather, he was in commander mode.

"Tzuki Omonoko of the civilians council, if you call me ,THE HOKAGE, my my first name again, I will have you striped of your title and killed for your transgressions against your Hokage! Do you all understand !?" Jiji asked, daring anyone to go against him. I guest some people didn't understand that.

"You can't do that!" Tzuki yelled. With two others nodding in agreement.

"Anbu! Take excouncil members Tzuki Omonoko, Siniki Inakiki, and Gairoko Finikiro to Z-50 til I get there." The Hokage said. Everyone gasped. The Nanu took them out of the room.

"Wow who pissed off lord Hokage? And Lord Hokage thats the most guarded and cruel cells, in all of the Konoha, besides That cell. " Tsune Inuzuka asked. Everyone suffered at the tought of that cell. "Thats why we are here, and they choose the wrong day to act that way to me." Jiji said.