New Concepts/The Guide Is Hooooot!

Naruto pov:

I woke up in the hospital, distorted. I sat up on the barely confortable bed, and sweatdropped. Kakashi and Iruka was sleeping NORMALLY, and cutely if I might say, in the chairs beside his bed. Anko, however, was asleep on the window seal with both legs open and a dango stick hanging out of her mouth. I just sighed and yawned, before I noticed a blue card in my lap. I picked up the card and read it.

Say out loud, "Open Sanctuary." ~K

"Open Sanctuary." I said before I was teleported into a strange room. It had black and white tiles on the floor with a royal blue wallpaper. There was several candles on the walls and a map of some sorts on in the middle. There was five entrances to with signs above them.  Besides two of them, was a glowing green orb and a box on the wall. Behind me was a two step up pavement with a strange symbol on it.

The entrances to the other rooms was at 72 degrees turns. Above each room was one of these symbols: a book, a bag, a human drawing, a book shelf, and a trophy. Suddenly a male appeared out of a soft orange glow. It was Iruka.

"Hello player one! I am Guide! I am here to give you a tutorial of The Sanctuary! Now if follow me, we'll get started." Guide said as he began to walk towards the map.

"This is the map. It shows all the locations that you can go to. It will, in the future, show other things, but they will only show when they do. But for right now you only got the map of Konoha. By tapping on Konoha, you can view all of the places in Konoha and can mark your target location with the buttons that have appeared." Guide explains as a translucent bar appeared with four different colored buttons on them.

"These buttons each have a command to them, that will appear each time you select anything here in the sanctuary." Guide said. He then cleared everything on the map and walked towards a green orb that was between the hallways with the book and bookshelf symbols.

"This is the save game orb. By just simply touching it will allow you to save the game anytime. When you touch it, you will have another screen appear in front of you that will show the four available save slots that is available and the auto saved slot. You can only save your game on the other slots, but not the auto save slot." Guide then walked in towards a box on the wall. This box was between the human and a trophy symbols.

"This is your new and improved inbox. All the gifts, letters will be here." Guide said when he tapped on the box. Another screen appeared showing that I had a few things in my inbox. "You can check them later." He closed the screen and when to the passageway below the human symbol.

"This is the physical representation of your stats, perks, and level screen. Go through here and you can get access to to all of that." He then walked to the one with the bag symbol above it. This is your inventory room. It has one of every thing you own except physical properties such as a house or a store." He then turned to me.

"Do you have any questions so far?" Guide asked. "Are you real or like a genjutsu?" I asked. "Oh im absolutely real, i just hanged myself into one of your cherished ones. This is my true form." Guide said as he turned into a 6"2 blue haired and red eyed male. Guide had on a black t-shirt with a white star on it and blue jeans shorts with some blue sandals on. He wasnt built but he was lean. His hair was a braid with a single large braid runing down his back. His smooth native Indian skin was rich with a smile on his teeth. Summery: he was fucking hooooooot. I was stunned and aroused.

"So why did Kami change the dynamics of this game?" I asked. "She realised the first method was to much work, so she simplified it." Guide said. He stared into my eyes, which made me blush a little. "What else did she improve or add?" I asked, trying to put myself back together. "Well Kami added a mode called party mode. It where you can team up with people around you and they get to experience this with you. They can come into your Sanctuary, bur they don't have one of their own. This mode also allow you to track each other easily, even if player one, or you, gets knocked out or captured. This has unlimited range too. All you got to do is grab their arms and come into the Sanctuary. This will add them to your party until you dismiss them. You should also know that they can't leave the main room if they're in the Sanctuary. Kami also changed the special events to side stories. He did this so you can finish everything without missing out on good stuff. Also this place doesn't exist on the physical map, so no one can find this place besides gods and you." Guide showed me with pictures as he showed me.

"Anyways let's continue." Guide and walked towards the book shelves. "This is your jutsu library, memories, and your sex index. Everything in there is organized automatically by type, element, and Category." He pointed down the fairly let hallway. "Lets finish this." Guide said as he turned towards another door.

We stopped infront of the room with thr bag on it. "This is your inventory of items. This shows your money, clothings, unopened scrolls, and everything else. In here is like Same category sorting like the library." Guide summoned.  He mover onto the last doorway. This one was the trophy one.

"This is your achevement and sexual index room. This shows how many, who you can, and you who you already had sex with."Guide said. "And last but not least, this is the return spot." He said. We had returned to the strange symbol. "Step on this and instantly teleport back where you left off. Also know that when you do return, it's as if everything was paused and suddenly resumed." He smile at me.

"Well thats completely useful to know, thanks." I said. "No problem, for a cutey like you." He smiled. I blushed a little."Oh Yeah you can now pick your sexual role now." He suddenly remembered. He pulled up a screen. It had the words 'Seme' 'Verse' and 'Uke' on it. "This will change by picking one while change how your partners perceive you, and how they act by it." He told me.

I had a huge was thing to think about and literally enough time to choose. But I already knew what I would choose.

"I choose-"

To be continued~

----------------------------------

<1177 words>

Ok I know the sanctuary seems difficult but if you think of circle with rooms in an star like shape from each other, it will make sense.

Anyways, what do you want naruto to be. If you want him to be Seme comment  'yay seme'. If you want him the be versatile comment 'yay verse'. If you want him to be uke comment 'yay uke'. Please cast your vote now.

Also if you want to add Guide to the sex index, please tell me. Otherwise, I'll just randomly pick a choice.

On another hand, i havent full figured out what scrolls he will have yet so what clan techniques do you want him to have. Comment that also.

Thank you for your patience everyone. I know im giving you all alot of responsibly or crap like that, but please share your thoughts. I like reading your comments. It brings joy to my life when something i wrote gets attention, and brings even a little something to keep you from boredom. So please be out for the next chapter soon. So please comment, vote, share, and have a great day/night/evening.

Also do you want a big baddie oc character that is Naruto over all person to beat? Let me know.

~Obsidian