Into the Uneasy

C--- "Marion!" Josie calls from the 1st floor. Marion has been in the Celestial Kingdom for 3 years. She holds no memory of her time before she arrived here, but small moments of deja vu and her dreams hold hints like a white smiling mask and a little black toy mouse. Occasionally her deja vu would show a man in place of Josie when Josie, Jackie, or Passaline go to do something with her simply because they want to feel nostalgic. Each action however, ends up making Marion confused and wondering where these odd memories are from.

Josie goes to Marion's room on the second floor and knocks hurriedly. "Marion? I must speak with you. It's urgent." Josie speaks calmly as though speaking to a child.

A--- a soft sight except from her soft pink lips, she was honestly not in the mood to have to deal with people at this time of day. She walks over to her desk picking up her brush trying to fix herself up at least some before having to be seen. “ Just a moment Miss Josie” Marion made out with her soft tone.

C--- "Alright. But please hurry if you wish to know what I plan to do for your birthday next week" Josie says with a smirk in her voice and a slight bit of mischief.

A--- the brunette makes her way towards the door “ already planning for my birthday?” she didn’t mind it all that much but it was quite different from the last 2 years. Marion made her way out of the room shutting the door behind her so the two of them may speak.

C--- Josie gives a smug look as if she just scored 2 tickets to an exclusive party at the Celestial Palace. "So~ I ran into Cid Warepaw in the town today and managed to get permission and a free portal to a world I have always wanted to take you to! We'll have a week's vacation there for your 20th birthday! Isn't that exciting?! I want this year to really appeal to you." Josie says excitedly as her tail wags back and forth.

A--- She looks at her for a moment trying to process this information. “ don’t you think that’s a little much for a birthday… i appreciate the kind jester… but - i wouldn’t want to make the simple day a problem for you like this-“ she really did appreciate this … but it just seemed like way too much for her.

C--- Josie frowns and her ears droop sadly. "Oh C'mon M, let me do this! I already contacted the 'person' who will be housing us and we settled on an agreement. We don't even need to pack anything as I already have things arranged. All we need to do is hop through the portal and boom! We're at our vacation sight! Alpha Cid even said we may have a little extra time if anything happens." Josie says reassuringly as she holds out one hand to Marion.

A--- she was hesitant to take her hand but took it after a moment. “ fine … but i don’t want any big thing … it’s a trip i want it to be fun for the both of us ok ?” marion said giving the taller wolf woman a soft smile

C--- Josie's tail started to wag excitedly and she quickly summoned a portal. "Don't fear the beings there at Slenderman's mansion. They are old friends of mine." Josie says happily.

A--- she gives a soft nod holding onto her hand. ‘ She knew these people… hmm but when did she meet them ? what if they didn’t like her what if they hurt and. we’re rude to her … -“

C--- Josie nods and slowly leads Marion through the portal. Once on the other side, they are met by an old house with broken windows and drowned in silence. Not even a bird or the rustle of leaves in the wind can be heard and the air seems still and cold.

A--- she looks around at the different sights. “ Where are we ?” this place seemed so familiar like she’d seen it once upon a dream. Marion places her hand on her left shoulder gently clinching onto it. she didn’t like it here… it made her feel off and uneasy like she’s seen a ghost here -

C--- Josie looks around. "This is the house belonging to a spirit maiden. The portal could not bring us closer to the mansion, so Slender instructed me to show up here so one of his proxies could bring us there. Her name is Yin Soji." Josie says, stealing a hopeful glance at Marion.

A--- she looked at her then at the house taking a moment “ she has a very beautiful name i like it “ it was sad that it didn’t really bring much back well nothing she wanted to show to her. The name did make her think of something but the thoughts mixed with this sight of the house… it only made her have a sick feeling in her stomach. Marion didn’t feel right, she closed her eyes trying to calm herself some.. but it only made her see a glimpse of a girl with red hair stabbing her in the shoulder a sharp feeling of pain or memory of pain ran into the shoulder. “ mmm-“

C--- "Marion? Are you alright dear?" Josie says with concern. She places a hand on Marion's shoulder and shivers as the air gets suddenly colder. Not cold enough to see your breath, but cold enough to send chills down your spine. "Josie...?" A female voice rings behind them.

A--- Marion looks towards the sound of the voice,, why was her head saying things to her about it? ‘ sister?’ she didn’t understand Marion was an only child so why when she heard that voice did she think of sister? her head must be playing tricks on her…

C--- Josie whistles. "Look at you! You cut your hair?! You look nice. But aren't you unable to grow it back?" Yin and Josie shared a hug and pulled away. "If I ever want my long hair back, Slender will work his magic." She then looks at Marion. "And whom might this be? Fresh meat entering the mansion is fun, but will she pose a threat?" Yin speaks evenly with a slight hint of hostility. Josie places her hand on Marion's shoulder again. "This little doll is my companion. Her birthday is next week, and we asked to spend it here." "Ah, Slender did mention that." Yin holds out her gloved hand to Marion. "My name is Yin. I am a proxy of the Slenderman and your escort to the mansion. Who might you be?"

A--- She just kind of looks at the two not knowing honestly what to do…  she didn’t know her and they seemed to be very close. the moment the floating girl directed her attention towards her she started to fully pay attention “ oh um my name is marion Lette “

C--- Yin tenses up and her head snapped to Josie who gave her a stern look. She snapped back to Marion. "Marion Lette... Huh? Well, isn't that a nice name..." She says suspiciously as she puts her hand on her mask and slowly takes it off. Her blue eyes reflect caution as she inspects Marion. "Alright then... Best we head off now. We already have 2 rooms set up for the both of you and we must not keep Slender waiting." She says turning to the forest. Under her breath she mutters "not possible" and floats a few paces away. "Follow when ready." She calls over her shoulder. Josie gently nudges Marion's shoulder in a friendly manner before walking up behind the spirit.