The Slenderman

A--- She mostly stayed towards the back not wanting to get too close to her. something felt weird about her like she knew her but didn’t at the same time. The brunette’s head was spinning and started to hurt some … too much information scratching and piercing her head.

C--- As they walk (Yin floating) Josie let's out a low whistle. "So... Yin? How have things been? I see you're more comfortable taking your mask off. Has Jason been coping well with... Uh... Her passing?" Yin looks back at her and smiles. "We've been alright so far. I'm sure it's different in the Celestial Kingdom, but 7 years have passed since the island. After all that happened I started taking my mask off around those I trust. I trust you, so I see no reason I shouldn't show my face to miss Marion. She'll be with us for a good 2 weeks or so anyways." Yin replies looking back ahead. Josie laughs. "3 years in the kingdom. Hasn't been that long for me. This 1 actually arrived in the kingdom 3 years ago about a week after I returned." She says pointing to Marion.

A--- Marion looked up at the mention of her name not really sure what they were talking about. ‘ her passing ?’ had someone died that they both knew. a soft sigh escaped her lips as her headache only worsened by the moment.

C--- Yin glanced at Marion. "You ok, ma'am?" She asks as they continue on.

A--- she looked at the ground once again… talking to this ghost only made her head hurt more… “mmm-“ her head was killing her like her eyes dug into her brain… like she was being stabbed by her.

C--- Yin sent a concerned look to Marion before turning back around. They continue on for around 30min before the trees thin out and the roof of an old mansion comes into view. Josie put a hand on Marion's shoulder. "There it is M, we'll be here for around 2 weeks by their time. 1 week in the kingdom. Try not to fear these people." She says with a smile. Yin looks back at Josie. "Fear us? Last I checked, you're a creepypasta too. She knows you, so surely she won't mind a mansion full of odd homicidal monsters'' Yin laughed as she led the group through the trees. They now stood in an open clearing with a large, 3 story mansion in the center. Around the corner, a play set can be seen and a small part of a garden fence can be spotted. "Welcome to the Slender Mansion." Yin says turning to the 2 and bowing like a game host.

A--- Marion looks around as they walk, feeling her head pain only getting worse… “ this seems like a fun place to jump off a roof -“ she said in a jokingly tone trying to act as if she wasn’t hurting

C--- Yin went and opened the door to reveal a tall man in a tux with no facial features. "Hello my children. Pleased to see you both." He said. Yin stood off to the side of the man and Josie stepped forward. "Marion, this is Slenderman. The big boss of this mansion. He's our host for our stay."

A--- she looks up at him just staring at his ‘ face’ with nothing but confusion “ how do you breathe … like do you breathe through your skin ? does it have small holes in it that lets you do that are you like an Amphibians they breath though there skin … but your skin doesn’t look moist … so how does that work alos how do you see you could be blind but the why your looking ring at me makes me guess you’re not so how does that work also eating do you need to eat ? or are you like a plant and make your own food … you’re quite an extraordinary being … mmm wait can you hear me ? you have not ears or anything that would work as them … hmmm “

C--- Slender, Marion, Yin, and a few creepypastas that have now appeared around Slender stood in shocked silence before everyone looked up at Slender as if expecting an answer. 
Slender cleared his throat. "In a sense, I do have facial features. It's difficult to explain... But before that, best I cure that headache of yours, child." He says as he reaches a hand out and places it on her head, removing the headache. Yin, Masky, Hoodie, Kate, Jeff, and Ben sighed in Disappointment before walking off to do their own stuff. Josie giggled and turned to Yin. "Yin doll? Could you show M around while Slender and I chat a bit?" Yin nods and Slender and Josie walk off.

A--- without a real answer she was just gonna ask him later but in full. the brunette looks over to the flying girl as now she’s had to spend time with someone who didn’t know and not gonna lie wants to stay away from as much as she can

C--- After everyone clears leaving Yin and Marion alone, Yin pulls out a phone she had hidden in her big yellow bow. She sent a text to someone and put it away. "I'll show you around. Bloody Painter finished painting your room, so we'll go there in a bit. Are you hungry?" Her face reflects slight suspicion and boredom.

A--- “ ummm… hungry- yeah… um can you tell me something… how is it you can fly and then still touch things ?” she looks at her

C--- Yin gave a small smile. "That's because I'm a ghost. Thanks to Slender, I can make my body fully physical and it helps me kill and do what I need without going right through things. I can get hurt, and die, in my physical form though. I can feel some pain, but the weather does not affect me and my skin remains ice cold. I also don't require food or nutrients. My healing pace is that of a normal human as well." She kinda lost herself and is enjoying explaining all this.

A--- Marion was placing all of this under weaknesses or straths and would keep this all in mind … not hard to help her down for a few hours if she did it the right way

C--- Yin let's out a relaxed sigh motions for Marion to follow her. "We have a garden if you'd like to see it. Nice and calm there. Or perhaps you'd like to head up to your room? There's a lot here, but i think it's best you explore yourself." Yin points to a large set of double doors. "Thats the dinning room and kitchen. And over here sis the main living room... The stairs to the next floor where most of the rooms are..." Yin goes through basic locations. "The black doors with white handles on the 3rd floor is Slender's office. He's in there most if the time. Your room is on the 2nd floor. You'll notice it easily. It has a golden symbol resembling your emblem and has a blue door to its left and a door similar to yours but blue emblem to its right. That door is Josie's room. Try not no enter any of the other rooms without permission. We wouldn't want someone to attack you because they caught you in their room."

A--- she gave a soft nod before dusting herself off a little. “ mm how likely am i to be killed here where i stand miss ? ''Honestly he wished to know what kind of danger she’d be in if she was to mess up.

C--- "Dont worry. Slender gave spacific orders to keep the both of you safe. It's 1 of the reasons your spending you're birthday with us instead of with the normal society. This way, we know you aren't a normal prey and you won't be hunted. If soneone here hurts you, Slender will punish them immediately. It's safer here than out there." Yin reasures

A--- “ i see … hmmm ok then that’s all i had to ask i’ll be looking around now … oh and um please keep from coming into my room at anytime,,, random people… or ghosts coming uninvited can be quite annoying-“

C--- Yin nods understanding. "My room is in the next hall over. Has a picture of my mask on it. Most of the doors will have something relating to who owns the room. Mostly a mask or iconic feature or object." She says before floating through the walla to gods know where.