Abigail's house

~Matthew~

Angela and I had a heated argument and I was ready to leave her but I sat down and thought about calling Angela's best friend Abigail.

As I pick up the phone and call Abigail .I then realize I just made a big mistake. The phone rings twice and Abigail picks up.

"Hey Matthew ! Wassup" she answers. While music is playing in the back ground.

"Nothing, I was just calling to ask you a few questions." The music that was playing in the back round turned off.

"Yea what is it?"

"Umm is Angela cheating on me with Henry?"

"WTF?!! Why would you ask that, you guys have been dating for TWO YEARS!!And you should know Angela by-

"Ok! I know that but-

"There is no but... If Angela were to like someone else , she woulda broke up with you already! So there is no point of assuming that she is cheating!!"

" Ok. Abigail ! Chill!!"

"Yea whatever, I'm busy.. Bye" she hangs up on me. I'm sitting on the couch shocked. I guess I don't know my girlfriend after all, was Abigail right? As I sit thinking, I grab my phone and call Angela, she might be at work but I don't care, I wanna fix things.

*RING!! RING!!* the phone rangs twice and it automatically went straight to voicemail. I guess she is still mad.

~Angela~

I parked my car in a restaurant parking lot, because I didn't feel like going to work. My phone rang. I saw the caller ID and ended the call. Why was he calling me? I hate him for not trusting me and saying that to me.

I got out the parking lot and drove to Abigail's house. I have her house key so I just went in. I heard music playing. I went upstairs and called her name. "Abigail?!!" She walks out her room with a fake smile. I ask her "What happen?"

"Guess who called me today?"

"Who? "

"Matthew And-

"Ugh I don't wanna hear about him"

I walk off to my bedroom. I know what your thinking, "my bedroom"? Well when me and Abigail were 12 years old we decided to get two houses together and so we did.

I took of my clothes and layed down in my panty and bra. I heard the doorbell ring but I ignored it. I heard talking downstairs. Then later Someone knocks on my door, I automatically I think it's Abigail so I tell the person to come in.

Ok Tell Me Wacha Think. VOTE, COMMENT <3 Much Love