Chapter 3

~Abigail~

Angela seems like she was crying and in her tone of voice,she didn't wanna be bothered. So I didn't ask why.

The doorbell rang so I went downstairs and asked who it was. No surprise it was Matthew.

I opened the door and before he spoke I told him that Angela doesn't want to see him. He ignores me ,pushes me out the way and goes up the stairs.

~Matthew~

Angela left the house 5hrs ago. She should be back. But I know she is still mad so maybe she is at Abigail's house.

I get my keys and phone and drive to Abigail's house. As I was driving I was thinking about her and how beautiful she was. Her curly dark brown hair,brown eyes,tan skinned and perfectly shaped body. She was perfect and I ruined it.

I arrived at abigails house and knock on the door as I hear Abigail's voice, I groan silently. And told her it was me. She opens the door .

"Can I- " I try to say.

"Angela doesn't want to see you" she cuts me off.

I got annoyed by her cutting me off and barged in and made my way up stairs.

I knock on Angela's door .

"Come in" she said sweetly. She layed on her bed only in her bra and panties. She looked beautiful. She sat up and looked at me annoyed. She groaned.

"ABIGAIL!! How could you?!!"

"Don't call my name he just barged in like an idiot". Abigail yelled back.

She looked at me.

"WTF do you want" she said.

"Look baby,I'm sorry alright.. I made a big mistake and I'm sorry." I said quietly

"Excuse me? I didn't hear you." She said with sarcasm in her voice. I know she was playing but I still repeated what I said.

She giggled " Until I hear you correctly, I'm not talking to you." She said playfully. She layed back down. I jumped on the bed and started tickling her. She laughs and hits me on my chest playfully.

"Now are you gonna tell me what you said"

I laughed. I'm sorry!!! I love you!!"

"*Giggles* Well I still dont know for what?" she asked sarcastically.

I looked her in the eyes and kissed her.

" I'm sorry for not believing you baby..."

She grabs my face and she kisses me. I release from the kiss and look her in the eyes. She was biting her lip sexually and that turned me on.

*1minute later*

~Angela~

Me and Matthew were in the point of having it and by the looks of it he was turned on. I'm glad I had that effect on him. He started moving his hand to my breast caressing it. I moan a little.

He releases from the kiss and starts kissing me down to my panties, pulling them off. He inserts and goes at a slow pace . I moan loudly and tell him to go faster,he does what I say making me cum in ecstasy.

He stops and kisses me gently on my lips and whispers in my ear in a sexual way "do you like that babe?" I reply with a "mmhhmm" he giggles and lays next to me cradling me in his arms all night. We fall asleep right then and there.

*Morning*

I wake up and I don't find Matthew next to me. I realize I'm still naked so I get up to get a towel. Someone opens the door and I see Matthew looking at me. I blush and quickly go to the bathroom to take a shower.

~Matthew~

Me and Angela had a really fun time last night. She was sleeping like a baby so I didn't want to wake her up. I went to the kitchen and got something to eat. I was making my way upstairs and I saw Abigail talking on the phone. She was having a argument with someone.

I don't care about her so I didn't care to ask. I open Angela's bedroom door and she is standing there naked looking for something in her drawer. She quickly looks up and runs to the bathroom blushing. She is so cute when she blushes.

Vote, Comment Tell Me What Ya Think <3 Much Love:)<3