Another story gen story

Oops I did it again. This time with FIGHTTTTTTTINGGGG OOO YEEEAAAA

Content warning for gore/character death

Dan had always hated strange Duskwood with its panicky, perfect people. It was a place where he felt calm.

He was a sympathetic, creepy, whiskey drinker with fat thighs and swollen arms. His friends saw him as a kaleidoscopic, knobbly knucklehead. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a broken old lady. That's the sort of man he was.

Dan walked over to the window and reflected on his good-looking surroundings. The wind blew like jogging foxes.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of MWAF . MWAF was a smart monster with long thighs and blonde arms.

Dan gulped. He was not prepared for MWAF.

As Dan stepped outside and MWAF came closer, he could see the light glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," MWAF bellowed, in a lovable tone. He slammed his fist against Dan's chest, with the force of 7482 cats. "I frigging hate you, Dan ."

Dan looked back, even more confident and still fingering the tiny gun. "MWAF, you're stupid and I hate you," he replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two mouldy, manky mice kissing at a very bold rave, which had flute music playing in the background and two idiotic uncles thinking to the beat.

Suddenly, MWAF lunged forward and tried to punch Dan in the face. Quickly, Dan grabbed the tiny gun and brought it down on MWAF's skull.

MWAF's long thighs trembled and his blonde arms wobbled. He looked afraid, his body raw like a kindhearted, kindly knife.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later MWAF was dead.

Dan went back inside and made himself a nice glass of whiskey.