Chapter 8

WARNING: Fair amount of swearing, slight sexual content and gore in this chapter.

~

"Yo, kid, I think this is it," Ash alerts Mia, stopping her from her aimless walk. Mia turns her head in the same direction, spotting a Burger King in the distance. A few of the windows, she takes a mental note of, are shattered, the glass shards scattered throughout the pavement of the parking lot.

"Yep," she nods, reaching behind her in her bag for her own chainsaw, pulling it out and holding it with two hands. "This is it."

"You know," he starts, eyeing her as they walk up to the fast food restaurant, "If you live, I'll get you a chainsaw hand like mine."

"Oh, I'll live." She holds up the chainsaw to her chest, keeping a firm grip on the handle with her right hand, holding the rip-cord with her metal one. Gesturing to his own chainsaw with the chain of hers, she asks, "How did you even make the one you have?"

Ash winks to her, smiling. "I have my ways."

"Oh, nice," Mia groans, walking ahead of him, weapon at the ready. "Maybe someday you could tell me how you make your other weapons, then?"

"Maybe," he murmurs. The pair approach the door and looks her in the eyes, gazing at each other intensely. "You ready, princess?"

She grins, revving up the chainsaw, watching as it powers on, roaring with life. "Ready as I ever will be."

"Cocky there, princess," Ash says with a smile. Turning to the door, he slams it open, stepping upon the blood stained tiles to see three people standing behind the counte: a middle-aged man who looks like he just got out of jail, a teenage boy with long red hair and bad acne and a blonde chick that could only be defined by as ratchet. Grinning cockily and observing the carnage of bodies scattered across the floor, he announes, "Okay, you filthy heathens. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way!"

Standing beside Ash, Mia switches on the chainsaw to its full capacity, leaning her back against his and whispering, "You take the middle-aged guy and the kid, I'll take the blonde bitch."

Their eyes turn black and the blonde hisses. "Who are you calling a bitch, demon whore!"

Ash smirks. "Well I think it's time we got this party started," he mutters, turning on his own chainsaw and lunging at the ginger.

Mia nods to him, narrowing her eyebrows at the the demon wearing the blonde's body. Gritting her teeth, she charges at it, her chainsaw buzzing in her ears at a deafening volume. The demon-controlled blonde bares her teeth at Mia, lunging for her, clawing at her face. The brunette barely dodges the demon's attack, the chain of her weapon smashing into the wall beside her, cutting a line through the wood.

Pulling it out, Mia raises her weapon at the demon again, sprinting in its direction. Unfortunately, its head spins around to glare at her too late, as the chain of the tool is brought down on its host's head. It lets out a demonic screech before the chain embeds itself in her head, cutting her skull in half down the middle, blood and brain matter splattering in all directions - including on Mia.

"Take that, you fucker!" she screams, grinning. On the inside, however, she's screaming at the fact that she's covered in blood.

Ugh, this is fun, she thinks bittlerly, spitting out the blood that makes its way into her mouth.

Fucking slut, enjoy the taste of bodily fluids in your mouth...

Mia inhales sharply at the voice, a sharp pain shooting up her spine, to the back of her head. Her world blacking out in flashes, she loosens her grip on the chainsaw, the tool shutting off as the body falls to the floor along with it. Falling to her knees, she starts to hyperventilate at the flashes of horrific images plays in her head.