chapter 27 cheating on you

The party was over and i picked up nat bridal style and throw her on my bed coz ms ma'am is hella drunk.

I lay on the bed next to her to get a little rest because I'm also light headed. I got directly on the shower and i became sobber for a moment. The warm water going down on my body felt so relaxing.

I just put on a robe and walked out in the bathroom.

"Hey babe? Wake up you need to take a shower" i said patting her shoulder gently but she grabbed me and pulled me with her in the bed

" What are you doing" i asked playfully while her arms are still wrapped around me

" Stay with m---" she says before throwing up on my chest on the bed.

" Ow shit" i whispered to the feel of warm vomit all over my robe and get off her.

" Are you ok?" I asked concerned

" Yeah yeah I'm fine" she said while wiping her mouth with her hands

" Mkay let me clean us up" i said while picking her up and to go to the shower but she's pushing me away.

"You want it the hard way huh?" I asked and smirk. I pick her up and put her on my shoulder while she's trying to kick my face.

I put her down and removed our clothes full of vomit and put it away. I opened the shower and i can see the steaming water running through her flawless skin.

" Stop looking" she said playfully and turn her back on me.

She immediately face me again and run out of the shower to throw up on the bowl

I run after her and put her hair up while patting her back trying to help her.

"jeez lets not make you this drunk next time" i said holding up from throwing up seeing all the vomit

She's a little bit sobber now...well maybe and she insists to shower her self so i let her.

I just wash my self on the shower and stepped out of the bathroom to change.

I was staring at my bed and i am not loving the scenery.

'Mkay lets put this out' I told my self and remove the bed sheet through my telekinesis coz I AM NOT touching that stuff.

I replace it and sprayed cologne everywhere to remove the smell. I change every sheets, blankets and pillow cases.

Few moments later natasha opened the bathroom door naked and soaking wet. Shes looking down smirking with her eyes close.

"Looks like I'm baby sitting tonight" i sigh depply and get a towel and clothes.

I put her on the bed and she's knocked down. I out my palm on her forehead and it lights up, i was removing her headache so she can sleep peacefully and i just lay down beside her and she cuddles me under the sheet making me have a smile on my face.

--2 hours later time 3:35am

I can't sleep and I'm just craving for some ice cream so i walked through the hallway and see wanda on the kitchen holding a bowl which i assume have strawberry ice cream.

"Hey" i greeted and opened the lights but and saw her flinch

"H-hey" she said stuttering

"You ok?" I asked while getting a bowl and explored the freezer.

"You can't sleep too huh?" I asked ask breaking her silence

"Yeah im just ----" she said before her dog came to us barking.