eighteen

*Sexual Content (VERY DETAILED)!*

|Skylar|

He hums as his kisses travel down my neck and I moan softly. He knows how to work his way with his lips. His attack on my neck gets more rougher and rougher that I moan out loud. I'm so glad this room is soundproof. He pulls away from my neck and kisses my lips again. I slowly unbutton his shirt and remove it.

I slide my hands down his toned abs as I grind on his shaft. He groans and I moan softly. This feels so good and we haven't even gotten to the magical part yet. He places his hands on my hips and moved his hips too, making me bite down on my bottom lip, moaning continuously. He stops.

He growls and lays me down on the bed and quickly hover above me. I giggle as he struggles to get my lingerie taken off. Once it's off, I'm fully naked under him. "No fair. You have to get naked too." I tell him. He chuckles and takes off his pants and his boxers. I feel the need to look down but that'll make me even more nervous.

"Let's get you ready for me." He whispers. I don't know what that means. I gasp as his lips reach my stomach and kiss their way down. He kisses my thighs, making me squirm. Please do it, please do it. I soon gasp but follow with a moan when his lips come in contact with my clit.

He takes a long lick, making me moan out loud. I grab his hair in my hand and pushed him deeper. This feels better than that one time when he was touching me. It feels so good. He licks up and down and sucks, making me take grasp to the headboard. I moan and whisper things as he slowly sticks a finger in me.

I moan and groan as he pumps in and out. This feels so good. I feel a pit in my stomach and my legs start shaking but it stops when he pulls his finger out. He climbs back up to me and I glare at him for stopping. He just chuckles and kisses the tip of my nose. "I'm about to do it, if you're having second thoughts, tell me now." He says.

I don't want him to stop. I want him to keep going. I want him to pleasure me. "Don't stop. Keep going." I tell him. He kisses my lips and I giggle. I feel his tip at my entrance. I feel so scared. He slowly pushes in which is so painful. He's so gentle. I cry out in pain until he stops. He's fully in. He's in me.

"It's okay, baby." He wipes tears that are falling down. This is painful but feels good at the same time. "Tell me when you're ready for me to move." He says. I take deep breaths and gather myself together. I opened my eyes. I nodded. He smiles. "I'll be gentle for you. I promise."

He groans as he pulls out and pushes back in, slowly thrusting inside of me. I moan in pain but it soon mixes in with pleasure. I bite on my bottom lip as he continues to thrust inside of me. I gasp, he didn't put on a condom. "You didn't put on protection." I said.

He chuckles. "I'll call a doctor tomorrow so she can put you on effective birth control pills." He tells me and I nodded. "Now shush and let me make you feel good." I giggle and bite down on my bottom lip. Moans come out of my mouth as he continued thrusting into me. "Nod if you want me to go faster." I immediately nod my head. He thrusts faster, causing me to moan out loud. "Ah yes." He groans.

I moan as he thrust inside of me fast. This feels so good. Way better than I had expected. His hands go to my clit where he rubs, making me go crazy. I moan loudly. He kisses my lips to quiet down my moans. I wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I moan as he still thrust and work his fingers. He knows how to make me feel good.

I feel the same pit in my stomach. I pull away and bite down on my lip. "It's coming." I whisper. I look up at him. His forehead had beads of sweat. Soft groans coming out of his mouth. My legs start to shake and a wave of ecstasy hits me as I loudly moan while feeling myself let go. With one last moan, I feel myself release. "Ahh, I love you! I love you!" I shout as I let go. My lower half jerks and I moan softly.

He continues to thrust and I moan softly. He groans softly and thrusts faster. He moans and bites down on his bottom lip. I pulled him down and pressed my lips on his and kissed him like my life depended on it. He pulls away. "I'm cumming." He whispers and he jerks one last time before releasing his liquids inside of me. He groans one last time and softly fall on top of me. He rolls over beside me. "I love you too, Skylar." He whispers. I look over to him. I smile and he does the same. "Go use the bathroom." He tells me. It hurt, but I got up and walked to do so. After, I laid back down beside him.

He stands up and walks in the bathroom. I hear him run water in the bathtub. I stay where I'm at. I'm sore down there. After a couple of minutes, he walks out. He's still naked. I try not to look and close my eyes. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He sits down and places me down so my back is to his front. I lean my head on his chest as he bathed me.

After, he helped me change into my pajamas. I slowly walked to the bed and laid down. I wait until he laid so I could climb to his chest. I inhale his amazing scent. He smells so good. "Sleep, baby." He tells me. I look up at him and kiss his lips one last time. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, Xander." I say and close my eyes, falling asleep.

~
Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So, we got Skylar losing her v AND them saying 'I love you' to each other... isn't that sweet ☺️🥺. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading! Love ya 💕