1•

Ariel sighed as she stared at the entrance of her school building, to her it was not a citadel of knowledge but a hell in disguise, the bell rang and she rushed into the school, she hated been late and been punished as well, as she briskly walked through the corridor of the school, she fished out her timetable from her ragged bag, she quickly glanced at it and saw that she had less than three minutes to be in class, as she hurried through the corridor, she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Are you blind?" A tiny voice roared.

Ariel shivered as she heard the voice, she knew better than anyone whom it belonged to; Josephine, and the most popular girl in school, well loved by everyone, turned out she had bumped into a fellow classmate who was also rushing to class hence she mistakenly touched Josephine's bag.

"I'm.....I'm sorry." Ariel stuttered.

"You're sorry? No you're not sorry, you're blind." Josephine shouted.

"It was a mistake." Ariel explained.

Josephine scoffed.

"A mistake you call it? How dare a lowlife like you touch me? The effrontery!" Josephine said dramatically.

"Josephine, I swear I didn't see you there, I was pushed and it was a mistake, it will never happen again." Ariel pleaded.

Josephine Snickered, instantly a little crowd began to gather around them, Josephine was their heartthrob and the school's sweetheart, anyone who dares cross her was as good as gone in the school, Josephine placed her hands on her waist and her puppets, Kate and Judy also stood behind and scoffed at Ariel.

Ariel knew her condition just got worse as Josephine wouldn't let her go, she inwardly prayed her punishment wouldn't be enormous, there was absolutely no one around who could help her, she was an introvert, the school's backyard snob.

"How dare you touch Josephine's bag? A scum like you!" Judy bellowed.

"Judy, It was a mistake." Ariel explained desperately.

"Who gave you he right to touch me or my belongings? This bag is more than enough to buy your entire generations!" Josephine yelled.

"Please Josephine." Ariel begged.

"I can't keep what had been touched by an unclean and possessed person, it would ruin my life and make me misreable, you have to get me another one!" Josephine demanded.

"Josephine, I agree it was my fault that I touched your bag but I swear, it was a mistake, please don't do this to me." Ariel begged.

Josephine burst into laughter and so did her friends, no one dared to utter a word, she was the most powerful girl in school and no one wanted to cross her.

Josephine threw her bag at Ariel, Ariel fidgeted and caught the bag, Josephine scoffed as she saw this, there was no way she would ever use the bag again, she had a reputation of been cruel, beautiful and dreaded to keep, hence her mind was made up.

"There you have it, since you liked my bag so much, you can keep it." Josephine said with a smile.

Ariel shook her head, she knew it was a trap and falling for it meant her death.