2•

Shout out to TheOfficialSemiloore ❤️🤗 babes thanks so much for all you do, I appreciate you more than you can imagine.

_omanita thanks for your comments.

Ariel hissed under her breath as she walked to her front porch, the incidence that happened at school made her feel pressurized and silently wished her mother wasn't home yet because the last thing she wanted was someone to nag her all day long and her mother suited that position, she opened the front door and walked into the living room, she was grateful no one was there and walked towards the stairs so she could retire to her room.

She found her mother and immediate elder sibling; Debbie standing by her mother, it seemed the two were having an important discussion to which she was invited, her mood was spoiled already so she had no interest in whatever it was they were discussing.

"I'm home, good afternoon Mom, how was your day at work? I'll be in my room, hi sis." Ariel said dismissively and walked past them.

Patricia; Ariel's mother was pissed off by her daughter's nonchalant attitude so she scoffed loudly.

"And where do you think you're going to young lady?" Patricia asked loudly.

Ariel stopped dead in her tracks and hesitated before looking back at her mother.

"I had a hectic day at school today Mom, I want to retire to my room and I would appreciate if I'm not disturbed." Ariel replied politely.

Patricia snickered, this daughter of hers always manage to get on her nerves, she eyed her from head to toe and noticed that her skirts were rumpled and her shirt stained.

"Why is your skirt rumpled and your shirt stained?" Patricia asked curiously.

"It's nothing." Ariel said dismissively.

"I want to know, now!" Patricia ordered.

"Fine!" Ariel said flatly.

"Start talking."

"I slipped in the bathroom while looking at my reflection in the mirror, I wasn't careful enough so I fell and bruised my arm, that explains the dirt and blood stains, happy?" Ariel lied.

"You should be more careful next time, I can't risk you running around and hurting yourself like that."

Ariel scoffed lowly.

"Did you say something?" Patricia asked.

"No, I'm fine, thanks, can I go now?" Ariel asked.

"Not yet, just wait a minute young lady." Patricia said dramatically, she walked over to Ariel and grabbed her hands and scrutinized them with her eyes.

"Did you use your body lotion and care cream?" Patricia asked.

Ariel rolled her eyes, she knew her mother to be a perfect skin freak and she for one person was far from that.

"No Mom, I forgot but I will later tonight after I've taken a shower before going to bed." Ariel said monotonously.

"Are you kidding me right now? You didn't use your skin care routine? What the hell is wrong with you Ariel? Have you seen your siblings? Their skin looks flawless and perfect and you, have you seen yourself? You look like a rotten unripe tomato!" Patricia yelled.