55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]

Warning: There will be vulgar language and a little bit of violence, if you are not comfortable then, don't read it further or skip this chapter.

I change the MC's name and It's 'Faiza' from now on.

Jungkook's Pov:

I'm driving the car and the car stops in front of a VIP bar. I step inside and motion the manager, he comes near me and smiles brightly at me.

"The girl is ready, Mr. Hanson?" I ask him coldly and he nods with a smile.

"Room number 215, her name is Sapphire Hamilton." he says and I just nod, I don't have any interest in her, I just need a distraction from Faiza, she is all over in my mind.

I step inside the room and see a girl is sitting on the bed, seems nervous because she is checking her dress, again and again, pulling it down while fidgeting with her fingers. I lock the door behind me.

"Stand up." I order and she flinches, she hurriedly stands on her feet and quickly looks down to her feet, I examine her from head to toe.

She has a nice slim body, slender legs, bronze skin tone, alluring lips, about 169 cm tall, wearing a black cocktail dress which is barely hugging her body, her knees are wobbly as if she just had sex before coming here, long brown hairs, overall perfect, beautiful and hot, there is so offence.

Faiza doesn’t have a perfect body like her, nor so beautiful like her, she got a thick curvy body, short in height, this girl is overall hot and sexy compare to Faiza but she isn’t Faiza, she is another girl.

And there is only one way for me to feel Faiza on her.

"Strip" I order. She is getting more nervous now and I roll my eyes.

"I said strip!" I yell out harshly and she flinches again. She hurriedly begins to take off her dress and she is fully naked in front of me now.

I open the drawer and pull out a pair of handcuffs, leather crop, and silk ribbon, I look at her and she gulps nervously.

I go near her while examining the things, she is looking down now, placing my index bellow her chin, I lift her face, she got a beautiful dark blue eyes.

I tied her eyes tightly with the red silk ribbon and take off my mask finally.

"Are you nervous, kitten?" I whisper and bite her earlobe softly.

"Are you new here?" I ask and she bites her lower lip.

"N... Yes, sir." she says softly and this is the first time I'm hearing her voice, she got an amazing voice like that woman, Faiza. God! Why can't I just forget her now?

Taking the crop, I begin to circle the shaft to her left nipple, then right nipple, her nipples immediately get harden by the touch of the crop.

She lets out a soft moan when I begin to trace down the crop from the middle of her breasts to her upper belly to lower belly.

I place the crop on the table, then clutch her waist harshly and yank her towards me, by my other hand, I cup her left breast and squeeze it harshly.

Cupping her jaw tightly, I stare at her thick lips covered with red tint and smash my lips with hers, kissing her hungrily, harshly like a mad beast. She couldn’t balance her weight and about to clutch my shoulder but I grab her wrist harshly and pin it behind her back.

After a while when I was fully satisfied with the kiss, I break the kiss and push her hard on the bed.

I take the handcuffs and cuff her.