I. phial of the beginning

PHIAL OF THE BEGINNING

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

description

Airaa Mannan is known for three things: being the witch's daughter, moving towns every autumn and selling love.

When there are just 31 days for autumn to strike, Airaa makes a mistake; a mistake she can't exactly be blamed for. Her potion business backfires on her, threatening the methodic pattern of her life. Will Airaa resist the magic of love and flee her town? Or will she fall for the spell and put down her roots?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ingredients

playlist

playlist

a team • ed sheeran

the sun will come up, the seasons will change • nina nesbitt

easy • camila cabello

golden thing • cody simpson

august • taylor swift

let me go • hailee steinfield, alesso

let somebody go • coldplay, selena gomez

never not • lauv

if the world was ending • JP saxe, julia michaels

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

precaution

> exchange of profanities

> potential sexual themes

> witchy aspects

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

discovery
(includes notes from founder)

hello, thank you for choosing to read soulmates for sale. the idea for this story came from A team by ed sheeran, specifically a particular line — selling love to another man. in a few minutes, the outline for this story was born. i am pretty sure this is the quickest i've plotted a story and i was so excited i immediately started writing it.

besides, i've wanted to write a short story for quite a long time so here it is. soulmates for sale. with love from me to you. i hope you love it as much as i do.

cara xx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

procedure

please let me know what you think of each chapter through the comments like you always do. i love reading them and they end up making my day, sometimes my entire week.

also, don't forget to tap the star and vote for each chapter.

follow me on:

instagram and twitter: caramelstreet_

spotify: caragalene

pinterest: caramelstreet (for more aesthetics and possible spoilers)

wattpad: caramelstreet

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃