VIII. draught of recklessness

A/N:

The fact that I haven't planned the exact number of chapters is turning out to be a pain. I keep adding scenes and lengthening their story which is not good  T-T Also, do you think it's a happy ending or a sad ending?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DRAUGHT OF RECKLESSNESS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"DO YOU REALIZE we have only a week left?" Airaa asked Jasper, holding an ice cream cone in one hand and his arm in another.

"Seven days."

Airaa hummed at that. She had done her research and found that Switzerland offered one of the best healthcare treatments. Last week, she had contacted a professional and asked around for accommodations and estimated expenditure. She was confident that she was going to move into a small apartment in North Lea, which was a 10 minute walk from a hospital. She had everything sorted out. It was her heart that was messing with her plans.

Last night, all she could think of was asking Jasper if he was willing to come with her. She knew that was very selfish and thoughtless of her so she had dismissed the idea even though she desperately wanted to put out that option for him.

Airaa was in trouble and it was solely her fault. Stupid heart. Dumb brain.

Now she felt like crying every time she thought of how their relationship had a deadline. She was scared she wouldn't be able to let go. She was scared of breaking him.

"Airaa, your ice cream is melting," Jasper said, tilting my cone back to the straight position. "What are you busy thinking about?"

He threw his arm around her.

"Nothing," she shrugged, leaning into him. An idea suddenly hit her and she halted. "Actually, I was thinking about something."

Jasper's eyebrows rose.

"I want to do completely reckless things with you."

He blinked at her. "Reckless?"

"Yes, impulsive things, you know. Something we come up with spontaneously," Airaa exclaimed, getting excited. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Hmm... what do you have in mind?"

Airaa raked through movies and shows she's watched to pick up an idea that they could try. She handed the ice cream cone to Jasper since she was sure it was going to melt into a gooey mess. He took it happily.

"Is there an abandoned building around? We could break into it and video the whole thing?" She suggested.

Jasper's answer was a no.

"How about we go on a drive without a GPS or a map? Like a road trip, but for a day or two?"

He nodded and bit into the wafer cone of the ice cream. "Doable. Sounds fun."

Airaa's eyes lit. "Ooh, I've got the perfect one. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. How about..." she mocked a drumroll, "getting tattoos together?"

She turned around and locked her arms around his neck. "Can we? Can we? That will be so cool!"

Jasper peeled her arms. "But, are you sure? Airaa, you are leaving and we don't know when we'll meet each other again."