chapter 10

I woke up by my phone's notification sound. I grabbed my phone to check the notification. But reading it made my blood boil.
Chat:
??:So you saved your brother this time huh?
Y/n: Stfu and tell me who are you?
??:Already forgot about me baby girl?
Y/n: I'm saying you again to stay away from my brothers. Or else you will receive your death sooner than think Lucifer!
Lucifer:We'll see about that.....And good luck saving your family.
Chat ended.
I got up.and did my morning routine. I wore my outfit and decided to tell unnies and Eunwoo about this.
I texted them to meet at headquarters at 4 today.
I went downstairs and saw Jin hyung cooking breakfast. I went to him and greeted him and he did the same.
Y/n: Hyung do you need some help?
Jin: No princess! I'm almost done here. Go and sit with others I'm coming.
I nooded and went to dinning table. I sat between Jk and Jimin hyung.
After a while Jin hyung came and maids arrange the breakfast. After seeing it my eyes lit up. CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!?

Y/n: Jin hyung you are the best!?Jin hyung chuckled at my reaction and patted my head

Jin hyung chuckled at my reaction and patted my head. After breakfast we all have nothing to do as today is Sunday. So we decided to watch a movie. RM hyung told the maids to prepare the cinema room and I and Jin hyung prepared the snacks. We all settled in cinema room.
Jin: So which movie?
All(except j hope and jin): horror!?
J-hope,Jin: No!
Jin: We will not watch a horror movie and that's final.
Y/n: Ok then! Lets watch Avengers!
All: ok!

Y/n: Ok then! Lets watch Avengers!All: ok!

(Cinema room)
Time skip.
Finally the movie ended. Jin hyung got a call from dad and they left for company. It was almost 4 so I decided to get ready. I wore my outfit and went to headquarters. I got in and saw Mia my Secretary.
Mia: Good evening miss Y/n!
Y/n: Good evening! Where is everyone?
Mia: In the meeting room miss.
I nooded and went to meeting room.
Time skip
After two hours i went home. I got in and met my worried brothers. Kook hyung ran to me hugged me tight.
Jk:Where were you? We were so worried about.
Y/n: Oh.....Sorry I made you worried. I was with lisa unnie.
Jin: Ok....But atleast inform one of us.
Y/n: Ok ok.....But how was your meeting?
J-hope: It was good.
Y/n: I'm going to my room. I'm tired.
BTS: Bye princess!
Flashback of meeting room
Bp and Eunwoo pov
Jennie: Does she told anyone what's this meeting about?
All shook their heads as no.
Eunwoo: Whatever it is must be important.
Lisa: Yeah!
After a while y/n entered and all eyes were on her.
Y/n pov
Y/n: So everyone is here?
Lisa: Yeah! So what's the matter?
Y/n: Lucifer again tried to kill my brothers!
All: What!?
Jisso: So what are we gonna do now?
Eunwoo: I think we should call them!
Lisa: Yeah I think that too!
Y/n: Jennie and Jisso unnie? What about u?
Jennie: I think we should.
Jisso: Yeah.....We need them here.
Y/n: Ok.....if everyone is saying this then I think we should call them.
After this discussion we talked about some important stuff.(Sorry I don't know anything about meetings)
After about two hours we all decided to go home.
Flashback end
Now I was in my room. Then I remember to text them.
Chat!
Y/n: Hey hyung!
??: Hey baby! How are u?
Y/n: I'm fine hyung. What about u and others?
??: We're also fine princess. But why did you text me? Is everything ok?
Y/n: Hyung you all need to come back to korea!
??: Why? What happened?
Y/n: Hyung.........Lucifer is back.
??:What!? how!? Wasn't he dead?
Y/n: We thought that he was dead. But he wants to kill me and my family.
??: Don't worry Y/n nothing will happen. We will be their tomorrow.
Y/n: Ok hyung! Bye
??: Bye
Chat ended
After that I got up from my bed and went to  washroom to take a shower. After a thirty minute shower. I changed into my pajamas and went out. After a while there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and it the maid.
Maid: Miss please come down for dinner. Young masters are calling you!
I nooded and went downstairs.
We had dinner and talked about random stuff and laughed like real siblings. After that I asked Jin hyung.
Y/n: Jin hyung!
Jin:Yes princess!
Y/n: When are mom and coming back?
Jin: They had important business meeting and some work so they went on a business trip.
Y/n: oh....When will they come back?
J-hope: After a month sunshine.
I nooded and finished eating. After that I put my dish in the sink.
Y/n: Good night hyungs!
Bts: Good night!
After that I went to my room. I laid on bed and started thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be big. I hope that everything go well. I don't wanna lose anyone else.

So who is them?
Read the next chapter to find out more. Will Y/n be able to save her family?
Let's see this in the next chapter. Till then bye!! And sorry if it's short chapter.