Chapter 37

Hi!!! How are u all? I hope you are well and healthy. I hope you are loving this book! Please do look forward to my other books in future too. Thank you so much!!!!

Previously.........

V:WHY THE HECK WERE YOU HERE? DIDN'T WE SAY YOU TO BE IN YOUR ROOM. WHY THE FUCK U CAME HERE? WHO TOLD YOU TO COME HERE?

Jk:HOW COULD YOU BE LIKE THIS? WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?

suga:WE ARE TALKING TO YOU Y/N! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION?

Present.........

Y/n pov

I was hearing all of their yelling but right now i didn't want to discuss anything.

Jin:Y/n-ah answer their question! What were u even thinking huh!

Y/n:Oppa please......ik u guys were worried about me and all but please i have my reasons.

Jimin:And we r asking u the same thing. What are your reasons!

Y/n:Before questioning me u tell me! Didn't i tell you that I didn't even want a scratch on u! Huh. But no! NO. HE WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT YOU! WHAT OF I DIDN'T SAW IT!

Rm:yeah we know it's our mistake. But that's not the point now.

Y/n:Why did you do that mistake when u already knew that the bastard can't be trusted! Still!

Hobi:Ok ok! Calm down sunshine! And we'll talk about this at home.

Jin:Driver let's go!

At that moment I received a call from rose.

Y/n:Hello!

Rose:Y/n we need u at the main base! Now!

Y/n:But what happened? And what's going on?

Rose:We're attacked!

Y/n:WHAT! HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEN!
(driver stopped tge limo by her scream)
Rose:just take bangtan and come here!

Y/n:We're coming! Till then handle them! Don't let them take our weapons!

Rose:Ok!

I cut the call.

Jin:What happened?

Y/n:I'm taking my car. You all need to follow me! 'HE' attacked our main base.

I quickly went out and took my. I was driving like crazy and and bangtan followed me to our main base.

Suga and jisso were the in charge of computers and the rest were fighting with the attackers.

After 2 hours what felt like forever all of them were dead and the leader was captured.

Y/n:Looks like we will have fun getting information from u! (smirking)

The man become more scared.

Y/n:Boys take him to the torture room.

Guards:Yes queen!

Jennie:He attacked us as a warning! He's planning something really big. We need to be prepared.

Lisa:Unnie is ryt.

Y/n: Hmm call Eunwoo and tell him to come here rn. And rest including bangtan to the meeting.

Bp and bts went to meeting room

A/n pov

Everyone went to meeting room. Y/n entered a few moments later.

Y/n:Ok so first to hyung u wanted to know how i came into this mafia shit?
I'll explain till than eunwoo will join us!

Tae:Ok tell!

Flashback!

Y/n age:6

My father was coming back home. I talked to him before he said he'll be home in some time and we'll have dinner together. I was happy and decided to wait for him and i set the table so we can have dinner together. Mom was out of town because of her friends wedding. I was waiting for abt an hour but he didn't came. Then i received a call that he met an accident. They said he was dead on the spot. Now i couldn't keep my self stable. I became depressed. I locked myself in my room. Mom was also not in a good condition. After a month I met John.

He was the most trusted man of my father. He told us that dad was a mafia and he was murdered brutally.

John:He was killed by his enemies. They made it look like an accident.

Y/n:Who did it?

John:We don't know who did but u will become the next heir of his gang.

Y/n:I'll do it! I'll revenge each one of them!

From then i started training hard. And when i turned 8 i became the youngest mafia queen.

Eunwoo knew about this and he was their with me every time. He became my partner and also my best friend.

Flashback end!

Y/n:Anything else you wanna know?

Eunwoo:Hey babe what's going on? Why u called me so suddenly?

Then he noticed bts there too.

Eunwoo:Hey hyung-wait u told them?

Jimin:Nope she didn't told us!

Hobi:Her mask fell-

Jk:While fighting.

Eunwoo:Anyway........what's the plan now?

Y/n:We'll..........