Chapter 16

Y/n pov

When Eunwoo asked me to be his girlfriend I couldn't say NO! He was my crush since my childhood. When I said yes he pulled me in a sweet and passionate kiss. His lips were so soft. He bit my lower lip asking my permission. I opened mouth a little and he showed his tongue in my mouth. Exploring every inch of my mouth. After few min we pulled away. We both were breathing heavily. We made I contact and he made me blush. He saw my crimson coloured cheeks and chuckled. He came towards me and put my hair at the back of ear. He lift up my chin and kissed my forehead. We both hugged.

Eunwoo: So..........We have a date
                  tonight?
Y/n: Yes!
Eunwoo: ok then I will pick u up at
                  6:00......is that ok to u?
Y/n:  Yeah! Why not.

The bell rang for the lunch break.

Y/n: So lets go for lunch?
Eunwoo: Ne!

A/N pov

They both went to the cafeteria holding hands like a couple. The both went to their table where black pink and TXT were sitting. Y/n and Eunwoo went there sat down at their seat.  
Lisa: Don't u think u have something
           to tell us?
Y/n: huh! What?
Rose: Something about u and
            Eunwoo?
Yeonjun: What are you talking about?
                   Y/n what are they saying?

Y/n: Well Eunwoo asked me to be his
         girlfriend. And I said...........YES!

Hearing this everyone cheered for them. And the rest of the school went smoothly. It was the last period and Y/n was sitting there being bored.
Finally the the bell rang. She bid good bye to her friends and Eunwoo and went to parking lot and wait for BTS.
Soon they all came.
Y/n: Yah! Where were you all? I've
         been waiting here for 10 min!
Jin: Were sorry princess! But we
         Had some work. I'm sorry
Y/n: It's ok! Come on now. Lets go!

They all sat in the limo. Y/n sat between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jk: So what's with the hurry today?
Y/n: Nothing!
Tae: U are going on a date with
         Eunwoo right!
Y/n: How u know?
Jk: Well you are his girlfriend now so
      won't u go on a date?
Y/n: Well yeah!
Jimin: So when will u go?
Y/n: 6:00
Jin: I can drop u if u want?
Y/n: Ani! He will pick me up and drop
        me home too!
J-hope: Our baby has grown up so fast!( dramatically wiping his fake tears)

Time skip to mansion

Y/n pov

I came to my room and glance at clock which was ticking 3. I decided to take a nap before I get ready. I changed into some comfortable clothes and laid on my bed and drifted to dreamland.

Time skip to 5.

I woke after a sweet nap. I glanced at the time and it was already 5. I got up and decided to take a long warm shower. After that I went to my closet and wore my outfit. I decided to do some natural make-up and went downstairs. I saw all my brothers sitting and doing something. The maknea line were playing games. Suga hyung was sleeping. Hobi and joon hyung were busy on their phones an Jin hyung was eating snacks while watching his younger brothers. I cleared my throat to get their attention. All brothers saw me.
Y/n: So............... How's it?
Jin: Wow your looking beautiful
        princess.
Y/n: Thanks.
Others brothers also complemented me. Soon Eunwoo came. Seeing him My heart skipped a beat.