Chapter 1

A/n:this is my first story so there may be some spelling and grammatical errors. If you have any constructive criticism I would love to hear it but please be kind.

        You could feel the tension as the advisor finished his sentence, King Joseph and Queen Victoria stiffening at the mere thought of his words. Them giving up on a search for their precious daughter. All the other Royals had their eyes on the king and queen this was one of the regular meetings in the energy kingdom, then the lost princess was brought up the advisor mentioning how has been almost 8 years and they were still not even a clue to her whereabouts and it was most likely that she was dead.

        All Royals could agree that they have searched high and low for the lost Princess in each of their kingdoms and haven't found even a clue that she didn't end up a dead end, but they couldn't bear the thought of giving up on her. At the mere mention of it the memories of her before she disappeared would come her musical laugh her charming smile and that awful day, A day where the royal family of the energy kingdom lost a member one who gave them all joy a day that they will never forget the day they wish they could forget.

        At the moment all the Royals were glad that their sons and daughters weren't in the room knowing it was a topic that no one should bring up in front of them, as each of them having few memories with her some of them even upset that they can
barely remember her. "No" Said King Joseph sternly "I'm sorry for mentioning this to your majesty but the advisers from our kingdom and all other kingdoms had a meeting last week and talked, any clues that ever came up or dead ends it's been 8 years not a peep from her or anyone about knowing her whereabouts as well as nothing going on on her 16th birthday when she would've gotten her powers it all points to her no longer living and all the advisers and I have agreed that we think all the kingdom should end the search for Princess nova and announce her death to the public we think it's best" The advisor said with a slight edge to his voice as he stood in front of the king and queens looking quite terrified .

     "We will not do that. Get out of my sites" boomed king James of the fire kingdom his fiery personality showing. The advisor shakily turning around before quickly leaving the throne room the large double door shut with a slam. All the kings and queens sat in silence looking towards one another ,Queen May of the light kingdom being the first to speak her soft voice echoing in the throne room " it seems all of our advisers have agreed on this I do not want to give up the search but we will just have a continuous pressure from the advisers to give up on what shall we do?" She said softly while looking at King Joseph and Queen Victoria .

         " I don't know, I know our children will be quite upset if we tell them that we're ending the search and I do not want to end the search it's my daughter were talking about but it seems that all the evidence points to that we may never see her again" Queen Victoria says with a slight sad waiver in her voice at the mention of never seeing her daughter again.

        "We are going to have to make a decision or our advisers will be quite unhappy and continuously pester us" The strong voice of King Lucius of the earth kingdom said. " yes we must make a decision a decision that will undoubtably be hard for all of us no matter which choice we choose" answered the voice of king obsidian of the water kingdom his voice seem to effortlessly flow through the large room.

         At King obsidian's words all the queens lowered their heads small tears in the corners of their eyes ,all the king stiffened and stared at him. " I hate to be the one to say this but we must look at it from the view of our subjects , is it really good for them to hope for so long that the princess will return just to find out that she's gone, if we continue this way is it really good that we're putting so much of our efforts into looking for her that we're looking past our duty to our kingdom and imagine us waiting even longer to see if she's alive just to find her dead we would be absolutely heartbroken I feel it would save us possible heartbreak if we except that she is most likely gone all evidence pointing like the advisers said we have had no ransom all clues that we found we're dead ends we haven't had even a peep of someone possibly knowing her whereabouts . Now you must understand I do not want to do this as much as you but I'm looking at it in the view of our subjects and what is best for them and our kingdoms we make tough decisions all the time our duty to our kingdom is what we're here for" Kings Zeus of the shadow kingdom said his voice loud and strong unlike his posture as he sat in his chair slouching with almost invisible small tears running down his face.

        Everyone looked quite taken aback at what King Zeus said but they all realize it was probably true but they still did not want to give up on princess nova they were caught in a web, they did not know which to choose continue looking for the princess who gave them all joy or except that she's possibly and probably gone. " What if we open up the search to everybody" Queen Jasmine of the air kingdom suggest voice soft and airy like the kingdom she rules. It was quite obvious none of them truly wanted to except the second choice. " Yes dear that sounds like a fair plan." King Oliver replies. " What if we make a deadline saying that if she is not found in this period of time will announce her gone?" Queen Narcissa of the earth kingdom suggests. " I think that's a perfect idea Narcissa how about we combine it with Jasmine's idea ,we will announce to the public that searching for the princess is now allowed by anyone and if she's not found by her 19th birthday we will announce her dead and stop the search" King Joseph says his voice cracking with each word obviously knowing they would have to give in to the advisers wishes at one point.

        After a little more back-and-forth they decide to do what king Joseph suggested giving one year to find her.Each of them worried at the reaction of their sons and daughters especially thor and Loki's knowing neither of them wanted to give up the search for her.

       The reaction of the princes and princesses were expected Thor, Loki both getting quite upset ,Tony trying to look for a positive, Peter and Wanda wishing they remembered more about nova, Bruce and Natasha both looking at their parents with pleading eyes and Bucky was fuming. After a little bit more convincing the princes and princesses were OK with the idea but promised them selves to look everywhere in their own kingdoms when they get back. The princes and princesses did have an idea to help locate princess nova they said that in each kingdom the king and/or Queen of that kingdom should send representers of the castle to each city to search for the princess. All the kings and queens princesses and princes wished and hoped that this year would be the year they would finally be reunited with the princess of the energy kingdom but if their wishes and hopes come true is a different story.