Cabin

Pov Ziggy Berman

We were in the cabin when Nick and his brother came in. I didn't notice because I was lying on my back looking up. They were talking lot so I decided to speak. Cindy go talk to your friends about dicks somewhere else i said. They weren't talking about that but they were annoying. But they didn't say anything so I looked up an it was not her friends. I noticed willam was trying to not laugh but failed. I gave them a small nodded and got up and hit Cindy shoulder and made my way out. I was just walking thinking how embarrassing that was till someone knock me out. I woke and felt my nose bleeding but my arms were tied up to a tree. Then the girl on the bus came up to me with her friends. They started talking about how don't ever talk to willam and nick again and how I was an ugly shadysider. I start yelling hopefully someone could hear me and it work because I saw people coming near me.

Pov Nick Goode

Me and willam came to talk to Cindy about the cabins and I noticed Ziggy was laying on the bed. It look like she was annoyed and speak up. Willam started laughing then she left. After that we all left to talk to the campers when we heard someone yelling near the tree. We ran and saw Ziggy hanged on the tree. I ran faster to help her. We got there and saw Ziggy.  Fuck you she said and hit Sheila in the nose till it started bleeding. We helped her down. Then we walk them back to their cabin. I walked Ziggy back and Cindy and willam walked Sheila and her friends back. We didn't talked till we got to the cabin. I tried to helped with her nose but said it was fine. But I helped her anyways. She gave me a strange look and said why are you helping me. I didn't bother to answer but then she said hello. I replied an said your hurt. No your a Sunnyvaler and I'm a shadysider she said. I'm different I replied. Yeah right she said as I finished. I told her to not get in anymore trouble, she smiled.