Memories

Pov Ziggy Berman
I didn't make any friends more like enemies. I like to take photos of things to remember it so I sneak out of the cabin at night when everyone was asleep. I went to the dock and took pictures of the moon and water. That when I had a idea sneak in the consular cabin to steal some of the weed or beer. I went to see if anyone was awake and saw willam and Nick shirt less arm wrestling. Not gonna lie but it was kinda cute so I took a picture. I wanted 20 minutes and started to go in the door was open dumbasses. I got in and found their stash. I grab some and put it in my pocket then a bright flashlight went on my face. I covered my face with my arm. Then someone turn on the real light. I saw everyone was awake. I mumbled fuck. But everyone somehow heard. I saw Cindy rub her eyes said what are you doing. I looked around and saw every cousler looking at me tired. I chuckled nervously and said crazy story and got up. I trip on wood but caught myself but the weed fell out of my pocket. I close my eyes embarrassed and left. I still got some beer only 3 cans. I took a picture to remember and went to the dock. I drank 2 but Nick and Cindy were somehow behind me while I was skipping rocks the took the last beer and drag me back to the my cabin. They said they will talk to me tomorrow about this.