Few Months Later

"Go, Shoot!" 

A sixteen year old girl is seen pulling the thread of a lightning launcher, lightning sparks coming out of it and the sound of a beyblade hitting the stadium heavily. The girl has short blue hair that flares out and wears a turquoise hair clip. Her eyes are purple and wears a purple and aquamarine striped hoodie imprinted with a red star on the left and a beyblade logo on the back of her jacket.. She also has black yoga pants with blue pockets and white striped leading down to her shoes. Under her hoodie, she wears a white v-neck t-shirt with a large blue star design. She also wears black high top shoes with yellow quarter panels, white toe caps, and blue collars.

Shasa Guten, a member of the legendary BC Sol team, and one of the strongest bladers who ever stepped foot onto the stadium. After her battle with Valt Aoi in the Beyblade Burst League, she decided to head back to BC Sol and spend her time there, training and having fun with her friends.

"Go! Saturn!" Shasa called out, while her beyblade, Surge Saturn raced around the stadium.

"You can do it!" Another kid yelled out, he was another member of BC Sol, battling against Shasa.

BURST

After one collision, the kid gasped as he saw his beyblade burst right in front of him.

"Aw man...I lost again." The kid whined and Shasa giggled.

"You just gotta put more back into it." Shasa said as she held up her Surge Saturn.

"Anybody else want to take me on?" Shasa asked and a crowd of people began forming around her, asking her to battle. Ever since the beyblade league, many people have been wanting to battle Shasa, it was like she was a celebrity now.

Shasa giggled as she agreed to do a battle royale.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Go, Shoot!"

In the background, the leader of the team, Kristina Kuroda was there. Standing in the distance, watching the battles with a smile. BC Sol has really grown a lot since Shasa went off on her journey to be the strongest blader.

"Hehehe! Things have really been riling up since she went off." Kristina heard Raul behind, walking up and standing next to her. 

"I agree. Things really have been changing a lot recently." Kris agreed and she looked back to see Shasa and the other kids cheering on their beyblades.

"Oh! By the way. It seems we have recieved a message." Raul said as he pulled out his Ipad.

"Hm?" Kris turned to Raul with a look of confusion in her voice as she watched Raul swipe his finger across the screen.

"It honestly took me off guard but, this is what I need to show you." Raul said as he flipped the device and showed Kris.

Later

Night time has fell and all bladers have went into their rooms at the BC Sol building, everyone was tired from training they all had been doing, battling against Shasa and some of her friends. Shasa changed into her pajamas and got in her bed, putting her hands behind her head as she stared at the ceiling, thinking of the fun she had today battling.

Shasa closed her eyes with a smile. It felt just like yesterday, when her and Valt have had their battle in the beyblade league. It was the best battle of her life, even though she didn't win the battle, she won something better than a champion title. She won Valt's heart. With Valt being her boyfriend and how things are looking at BC Sol, everything is working out fine.

Now, Valt has to host a bunch of other tournaments and needs to travel a lot, so when it came down to them hanging out was pretty rare, but when they did hang out, it would be one of the most memorable days of her life. 

Shasa then looked at Surge Saturn. She should be thanking her partner for everything. Because Saturn was by her side, she was able to grow stronger along with her beyblade and improve more as a person. But she knew, that they can get even stronger.

Things have changed these past few months for her. Tomoka and Shards have decided to travel the world, meeting new bladers and improving their bonds and strength. Of course, all three of them agreed to stay best friends and they went their separate ways. They would text or call each other just to talk and see how one another is holding up. Same goes for Valt, he and Shasa would often call or text each other a lot. She always enjoyed their company. Shasas little sister, Honey, has decided to start her own beyblade journey along with Kit by her side. Her other friends, including Cuza and Rickson began competing in tournaments even more.

There would be times when Free and Valt would visit and stay for some time and they would hang out with Shasa or introduce the new bladers joining BC Sol. The memories she made always made her smile, but then, she frowned when she looked back at Saturn.

Even though she did her best at the tournament, she wasn't done yet. After the league, Shasa began to train as hard as she could, even jogging around the BC Sol buildings and working at the BC Sol workout gym. She was able to defeat one person at the league, and that was Valt. Yes, even though he is her boyfriend, she made it her goal to catch up to him and surpass him. Shasa has been determined to surpass her boyfriend and become the strongest blader, that's what she promised Saturn.

"Don't worry Saturn...soon, we'll both surpass him and Valkyrie. We just need to work and wait a little longer. I haven't forgotten the promise I made." Shasa whispered to her beyblade and in response, it shined a little bit, Shasa smiled at Saturns response and placed her beyblade on the cabinet next to her and pulled the blanket up closer and got herself comfortable on her bed and spun off into sleep.

But in the next day, Shasa and her team will face another challenge.