Bell Daikokuten

As Shasa and Hannah made their way towards the entrance, Hannah spoke up. 

"You might wanna be careful when you walk in." She commented and Shasa looked down at her in confusion.

"Huh? Why?" She asked.

"Well, the Demon King likes to have some fun with his opponents before he gets to battle them." Hannah annoyingly sighed, which confused the blue haired girl even more.

Both of them walked inside the Shasa could already have a bit of a trouble time seeing with the darkness inside. She studied the interior and noticed how fancy everything looked. Decorated windows, huge staircase with a bunch of other decorations.

"Woah." She muttered, surprised at how formal everything was, but nonetheless, she walked inside. She headed towards the staircase and immediately looked up to see a demon stature on the center of the staircase.

"Okay, that's a little creepy." She said to herself and took a right turn for the stairs with Hannah behind her. The young girl stuck close to Shasa, as if she was worried about something. Shasa walked down along the hallway, with nothing but looking for one specific blader.

Just then, she felt something pop behind her neck, a few tiny drops of water spilled on her neck, and she was confused. She looked back to see a bunch of bubbles coming towards her way.

She was confused but watched as a few bubbles floated past her and few popping on her jacket. Shasa stared at the floating bubbles along with Hannah until the blue blader felt a presence behind her.

She glanced back and gasped as she saw skeletons, glowing in the dark, giving off a light green glow, and they were being strung up by which Shasa noticed. It startled Hannah, but Shasa seemed surprised at the attempt. 

So, this guy's a pranker, huh? She noted, already taking a liking to the kid. He's driven, and funny for even trying to prank her too.

Just then, both girls fell down as the a piece of the ground slid open. Both Hannah and Shasa screamed as they were sliding down through the tunnel and down and down they went. Suddenly, ahead, Shasa could see a door opening from a distance and both Hannah and Shasa slid through the door and landed on the ground, both of them grunted.

"Woah." Shasa muttered again as she looked around the room her and Hannah felt into. There was a large demon head made out of stone at the front wall of the room, while there were other, smaller demon heads surrounding the room, fancy windows with the moon only giving of light.

But in the middle of the room, there's a beyblade stadium. A stadium? She pointed out in her mind and walked up to it. Suddenly, a bright red light appeared from the eyes and the open mouth of the large demon head which startled the blue girl.

Suddenly, a silhouette appeared from the mouth as it made cackling noises. Shasa started with wide eyes while Hannah only had her arms on her hips, already knowing who that silhouette was. He jumped out into the air and spread wings like a vampire. Shasa watched as the figure landed in front of the stadium and stood back up.

A boy was the short 9-year old with multi-color hair: a red Mohawk and dark-purple hair with magenta rhombus highlights with pale skin, turquoise eyes and has black eyeliner. He's wearing a gray shirt with a right long sleeve and sports a black cuff, and the left sleeve is rolled up to the shoulder and a magenta cat-style skull in the center and a black Dracula-style cape with a red interior, and a brown belt with a gold buckle. He's wearing dark-gray pants with a black strap on each leg, azure and yellow striped long socks, white boots with crimson soles, an azure band around his left bicep, and a fingerless black-cuffed marron glove on his left hand.

"Behold! The Gates Of Hell!" A raspy, kid voice said and Shasa stared at the boy who seemed to be very young, but she realized who he was. His arms were crossed as he gave off a menacing laugh.

"The names Bell Daikokuten, known as the King Of Hell! And this is my domain, you have the extreme honor of referring to me as the Demon King!" Bell introduced himself as he gave off another laugh. Shasa only smirked at him.

"So you're the Demon King, huh?" Shasa whispered to herself. He's really small She then deadpanned on the inside.

"This theater is only reserved for only the most powerful of bladers! Any weaklings who don't make the cut flee in fear! If you think you can take me on, then let's see how your strength matches up to mine!" Bell challenged and Shasa kept her smirk on her face.

"Bell Daikokuten, I've came here to face you today, with this," Shasa then held up her beyblade, "Bolt Saturn will be the one you'll face." She showed off and Bell seemed a little taken aback, given that she has Dynamite Beyblade.

"Oh, so you've tried out my new system, huh? Gahahahaha! Fine by me! This here is my partner," Bell stated as he held up a right-spinning attack type beyblade, "Dangerous Belial!"

So he evolved it, huh? She thought as she remembered Rashad destroyed Dynamite Belial before. Just then, the lights all turned on in the room and Shasa watched as Bell threw his hands in the air.

"Welcome to the Theater Of Hell! Let's get this show on the road!" Bell declared and Shasa only smiled.

Just then, a purple robotic bat flew down near them as it was going to be the referee for this match.

"First battle!" The robotic voice declared and immediately, Shasa began changing up her beyblade. She decided to switch Saturn into defense mode, so she'll have an advantage and to see what kind of moves Belial has.

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!" Bell through his arm back.

"2!" He then slid his leg across.

"1!" He then stuck out his launcher forward.

"Go, Shoot!" Both bladers pulled the thread from their launchers as hard as they can and both beyblades landed on the stadium.

It was now Bell VS Shasa.