Shasa VS Bell

Both beyblades landed on the stadium and Saturn quickly rushed towards the center while Dangerous Belial was spinning around the stadium and quickly rushing in to collide with Saturn which didn't have much affect.

"Keep going! Take her down!" Bell commanded as Belial began sending a barrage of attacks towards Saturn.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

"That's some good balance! But it won't be good enough!" Bell yelled out as it made one last collision, sending Saturn back.

"We'll see about that!" Shasa retaliated by having Saturn collide with Belial this time, sending it flying back.

"Oh no! I've been pushed back! What can I ever do?" Bell acted cool, but Shasa only smirked.

"Heh, as if my goal was to push you back!" She said which surprised the Demon King.

"Saturn!" She yelled out as Shasa quickly had her aura surrounding her as she summoned her beyblades avatar.

Saturn hit the stadium wall and shot itself towards Belial in high speeds.

"Bolt Break, let's go!" Shasa yelled as she pulled back her fist and shot forward.

CLASH

A huge explosion filled the stadium which caught Bell by surprise as he then watched Belial flying from the stadium and hitting the ground, making him gasp.

"Bolt Saturn with an Over Finish! Shasa Guten is the winner!"

"Alright!" Shasa cheered as she pulled her fist up into the air while Bell picked Belial back up. Hannah watched the scene with a somewhat surprised look on her face. Wow, I never thought she'd get a point off of Bell.

Shasa picked her beyblade back up and looked back at Bell who stared at her with an angry, determined look.

"One more time!" He demanded which surprised the girl a little bit, but she didn't come all this way just to have one battle with him. Besides, it was still an over finish. A burst holds much greater value.

"Alright, let's do it!" She agreed and looked back at her bey. She knew going defense mode would help her out a bit, but she decided to switch it to attack mode, just to see how she can take Belial on a head-on fight.

"Second Battle!" The robot bat announced and both bladers got into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers launching in their beyblades in the stadium.

"Now! Attack!" Bell commanded and Belial quickly trapped Saturn around the center while sending a barrage of attacks, not allowing Saturn to escape.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

After Belial has chipped away at Saturns stamina a little bit, one last final collision caused Saturn to be pulled back, but it was still going strong.

"That's nothing on Saturn!" Shasa said with a huge grin.

CLASH

The blue bey quickly collided with the Demon Kings beyblade, causing both of them to be pulled back, now having Saturn hit the stadium walls.

"Bolt Break!" Shasa yelled as she pulled back her fist and shot forward and Saturn stared it's counterattack by speeding towards Belial.

But then, Belials driver connected with the outer ring of the stadium, quickly dodging Saturns assault which earned a gasp from Shasa as she watched Saturn hitting the stadium walls over and over.

But it quickly launches itself back along with Belial rushing towards the center.

CLASH

The collision made both beyblades repel each other and spin around the stadium, using up their stamina.

"GO! BELIAL!" Bell shouted as his diamonds on his hair glow as he spun around, powering up while he summoned Dangerous Belials avatar.

The avatar, Belial is an onyx-plated, demonic humanoid clad in ebony-gray, bat wing-styled armor. In the shape of a demon with large, demonic, blood-red wings with yellow armor around it's body and claws along with a blue gem in the middle and red and gray horns attached to it's helmet.

"Let's finish this! SATURN!" Shasa also yelled out as she powered up, having her aura rage around her and summoning Bolt Saturns avatar.

"Take him down! Bolt Dash!

"Ignite and explode! Dangerous Bomber!" Bell yelled out his special move as he pulled himself back and launched his fist forward.

CLASH

Both beyblades met in a fierce collision as the entire stadium began smoking up, like how a dynamite has just been exploded.

After the explosion cleared, both bladers saw their beys high up in the air which shocked the both of them.

BURST

Shasa gasped as her eyes widened when she saw Bolt Saturn burst right before Belial hit the ground once again.

"Dangerous Belial with a Burst Finish! The winner is Bell Daikokuten!"

"I WON!" Bell cheered as he threw his fist in the air this time. Wow, he really won. Shasa said in some sort of disbelief, but she wasn't all that upset as she did have lots of fun.

Hannah still stared at the scene with a surprised look. Even though Bell won, she was surprised Shasa was able to stand her ground against the Demon King. She's way stronger than what Hannah had thought.

Bell watched as Shasa placed her beyblade back together. She really is strong. But now, I wanna battle her even more now! Bell thought to himself as he got more excited until he couldn't take it anymore and he held up his bey.

"Shasa Guten! Let's go again!" He said which caused the blue haired girl to look at him with a bit of a surprised look.

But before she could even respond, both hers and Bells stomach began growling and both looked at each other with a bit of a surprised look.

One Hour Later

"Thanks for the food!" Hannah, Shasa and Bell thanked Jingemon Daikokuten for the delicious curry he made for the three.

"That curry was amazing, Gramps!" Bell complimented and both Jingemon and Bell laughed a little bit, making Hannah and Shasa smile, happy to see the both of them having that fun and happy family dynamic.

Bell then focused back on his conversation he had with Shasa before while they were eating.

"So you and Valt are dating, right?" He asked and Shasa nodded.

"Yeah, we've been together for a few months now. But the reason I came here is to battle you and become much stronger so I can beat him." Shasa explained and then remembered something.

"Wait, aren't Ranzo and Valt supposed to come over later to train for your team battle?" She asked and Bell knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah, but they're out right now. They've already been here." Bell said with his arms crossed which surprised Shasa. Oh what!? They were here!? Shasa whined in her head.

"Anyways, let's get back to training!" Bell commanded once again, making both her and Hannah laugh.

"Alright, you're on!"